Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands SAS owner here and I like the grill "shape."
I don't like the metallic grey color.
I also don't like the gloss black version of the same "shape" on the Wildtrak either.

So I bought an imitation Braptor grill from TLC and put it on.
I don't like the quality, but I do like the black plastic (some sheen but not glossy) look of it.

So. Is it possible to get, from Ford, a non-gloss black Badlands/Wildtrak grill?
I don't think so based on all my searching here, but I want to be sure by asking you all (help!).

Painting my grey grill or a new primer/gloss black Wildtrak grill, seems like my only options. Correct?
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New grill from the parts counter will come primered and unpainted.

RBJRBJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands SAS owner here and I like the grill "shape."
I don't like the metallic grey color.
I also don't like the gloss black version of the same "shape" on the Wildtrak either.

So I bought an imitation Braptor grill from TLC and put it on.
I don't like the quality, but I do like the black plastic (some sheen but not glossy) look of it.

So. Is it possible to get, from Ford, a non-gloss black Badlands/Wildtrak grill?
I don't think so based on all my searching here, but I want to be sure by asking you all (help!).

Painting my grey grill or a new primer/gloss black Wildtrak grill, seems like my only options. Correct?
I opted for FORD PERFORMANCE OEM MATTE BLACK GRILLE EMBLEM OVERLAYS - from StickerFab. Comes with 3M automotive adhesive tape and affix over the OEM Bronco letters. They look great. Cost is $102. Available in multiple color options.
https://www.stickerfab.com/products...m-overlays-2021-bronco?variant=45720762155327

1698933625763-png.png

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Moving Chicane I'm almost sure that I saw a chinesium knock-off (like your Raptor grill) of the Wildtrak/Badlands grill that you could paint your desired color. Keep your factory grill as a fall-back in case you don't like the results.