Sponsored

Does SAS package now come with front locking hubs?

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy crap, I just snipped this pic off Warns website, those are manual hubs on that new bronco!!!
They aren't listing any but if they have that pic they must be working in it!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Ford Bronco Does SAS package now come with front locking hubs? 1659592151999

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Holy crap, I just snipped this pic off Warns website, those are manual hubs on that new bronco!!!
They aren't listing any but if they have that pic they must be working in it!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Ford Bronco Does SAS package now come with front locking hubs? 1659592151999
They might be, or they might be fake dial center caps just like the five million sets of fake beadlock wheels on the market. There's no reason they couldn't make custom unit bearing assemblies which accept locking hubs but would they sell at $1000+? Probably... to mall crawlers ;)

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
They might be, or they might be fake dial center caps just like the five million sets of fake beadlock wheels on the market. There's no reason they couldn't make custom unit bearing assemblies which accept locking hubs but would they sell at $1000+? Probably... to mall crawlers ;)
With today's gas prices the mall crawlers are the ones that would benefit the most!

Snipped from this motortrend article, the big super duty trucks do better by 2-4 mpg, If I got 1/2 mpg better it would be worth it!
Tips & Tricks To Better Fuel Economy (motortrend.com)
Ford Bronco Does SAS package now come with front locking hubs? 1659643528282

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With today's gas prices the mall crawlers are the ones that would benefit the most!

Snipped from this motortrend article, the big super duty trucks do better by 2-4 mpg, If I got 1/2 mpg better it would be worth it!
Tips & Tricks To Better Fuel Economy (motortrend.com)
Ford Bronco Does SAS package now come with front locking hubs? 1659643528282
How much do you drive?! Do the math because I bet most people would never put enough miles on to justify an $1800 "upgrade" that saves 1/2 mpg. Even for heavy trucks, I'm thinking that 2-4 mpg gain is very optimistic.

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew