Sponsored

What does the Badlands base package have over a Big Bend with SAS package?

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
What does the Badlands base package have over a big bend with sas package?
In my opinion value wise nothing can compare to Base Sasquatch or not. It puts the cost in the same ballpark as all those car based SUVs and you are still getting Bronco DNA. I wanted MIC and settled for soft, but honestly l wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle. I never looked forward to driving like l do now.
Sponsored

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if a Big Bend with a Sasquatch package has Steel mod bumper (including bash plates)it really is Tremendously capable. It includes the 4.7 gears. You can add signature headlights as an option.
Honestly at that point they are really similar.
You simply CAN'T add the 12 inch screen or the Adaptive cruise control or the lights on the side view mirrors. No high package or Lux package available on the Big Bend but those features are easy to live without. You CAN add mid package with the heated seats. The cloth is really durable and comfortable.
It really is a great way to go. You are missing only the sway bar disconnect (Stay-bar) at that point. However you have the front and rear lockers.
You really have yourself almost everything thats seriously needed.
Missing MGV and washout floors. Some would say that’s seriously needed. Depending on your level of mud fun 😁