First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Keep in mind that when the order banks open back up, it'll probably be for 2023 models with new options and configurations.
Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ll be honest with you, Iā€™m more than satisfied with the loom and stance of the Big Bend even stock. Pictures donā€™t do it justice. Now, clearly thereā€™s a difference in the Squatch in height and stance as itā€™s much more aggressive. You will get much better gas mileage (sorry, petroleum, just too expensive to call it gas right now) with the Big Bend and it sounds like comfort and features mean more to you. You can always add a 33ā€ tire when the factory tires need replacing and get a little more aggressive look. I love the Squatch but Iā€™m satisfied with the Big Bend stock at least for now.
That's true, I had a Big Bend stop beside me when I was in my Wife's explorer last week and I was surprised that the driver was sitting so much higher than I was. In my opinion, pictures don't do any of the trims justice.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do not settle! Get the bb mid pack and sas!
4.7 gears 2.7 motor..heated seats..120v outlet leather steering wheel...this is a blast to drive....you will kick yourself in the butt wishing u would have upgraded.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands is $44.5k - thatā€™s what Iā€™d go with. You get almost everything the Sasquatch has and washout floors and vinyl seats
Badlands with manny tranny and mid package. IMHO, this is the sweet spot.

Sponsored

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basequatch all the way. I was in your same situation when I ordered last year. I wound up going with a Basequatch and don't miss any of the things I thought I really wanted from the Big Bend. The Base has true blind spot mirrors that do a good job - I don't trust the electronic nannies and there's a big blind spot in the 2 door that's impossible to see without blind spot mirrors. Lane keeping is meh, IMO - just pay attention and stay off of the phone. In the ~30 years I've been driving I've never had it nor needed it. Not sure about heated seats in Tennessee, but they're worthless in the Gulf Coast area of Texas, save maybe the month of February. The only item I miss with the Base is the factory tow package. I ordered a Curt receiver, but don't have the integrated trailer lights. I'll have to get an aftermarket wiring kit and install it at some point, but I hear it's a pain.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went through the same decision problem. Then thought of how much off roading I would do vs street. I ended up going the Big Bend(2.7L) with the upgrade package and added larger tires(33's and no lift yet) using the factory rims and having leather seats installed, and upgraded the speakers. All an extra $5k but for me it was perfect. So I guess it's up to you to get what you want and that would make you happy.

sidesteps1.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands is $44.5k - thatā€™s what Iā€™d go with. You get almost everything the Sasquatch has and washout floors and vinyl seats
For him to get to $45,500, I'm thinking he's looking at a 4-door, Auto (maybe a 2.7, Mic). If that's the case, the BL's is $7,500 over the Base Sasquatch even before adding the mid ($1500). I wanted the washouts but the cost to get there (BD), was way to much.

To the OP, what's your build (2 or 4 door, engine, transmission)?

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the bb with sas and mid it was only 46000 or 47000 did prices go up that much
I would step it up to bb if u can swing it worth it in my mind

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was in a similar-ish situation when ordering last year. I knew I wanted the Sasquach package (this is what a Bronco is supposed to feel like, if not, look at a Sport) and the Base was all I "needed". Once I found out the Base couldn't option touch doors, tow package, Mid package, etc, and I would be switching to soft top in hopes of getting built, I stepped up to BB Mid Sasquach. It's a little bit more a month but I started saving up and it made it manageable.
I love mine as is and accessories I've found work better than the OEM alternatives for the most part. Higher package stuff is cool but how much would I really use it.

At the end of the day, It all comes down to what you are comfortable with as a payment. I'm a preacher of "buy once, cry once". Being truck-poor sucks and I've found shoulda sucks more. Either way buyer's remorse is a cold b!tch. Make the best of it, you're only here once.

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is nothing on any of the higher trims that canā€™t be added for way less to make the base Sasquatch Bronco more capable. The trims only really give ya the option to add creature options and packages. To me there is nothing on the higher trims to justify the huge bump in dollars...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is nothing on any of the higher trims that canā€™t be added for way less to make the base Sasquatch Bronco more capable. The trims only really give ya the option to add creature options and packages. To me there is nothing on the higher trims to justify the huge bump in dollars...
Come on now, it would only cost me $4500 to have Ford add a useless passenger grab handle, rear tint windows (4 door only), and a leather wrapped steering wheel, if those three items aren't worth $4500 nothing are.

All joking aside, when you look at paying $4500 for $400 worth of accessories, AND the right to buy the mid package. You might as well look at it as, is the Mid package worth $5500 to you?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Personal rule, I never go mid trim

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went base BD with Sas.

Not once have I regretted whatever I gave up not having mid package, I don't even remember what it is.

I do know I would have immediately messed with stock suspension components though

OP
OP

bladen005

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
Your Bronco Model
Base
For him to get to $45,500, I'm thinking he's looking at a 4-door, Auto (maybe a 2.7, Mic). If that's the case, the BL's is $7,500 over the Base Sasquatch even before adding the mid ($1500). I wanted the washouts but the cost to get there (BD), was way to much.

To the OP, what's your build (2 or 4 door, engine, transmission)?
Sorry I didnā€™t specify this in the earlier postā€¦ Iā€™m looking at the 4 door and Iā€˜ve added the 2.7, MIC, and aux switches. These are must-haves for me. I want the room of the larger 4 door and want the longevity of the V6. The hard top is just more convenient for my area as well.
Sponsored