B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ve got a bronco sport badlands. Pretty good for what it is. It’s loaded with literally every possible Ford factory option.

I’ve got a chance to trade it pretty much straight up for a new Big Bend w the mid package.

Looking for opinions. Thanks.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd see if it had the rear locker and better gearing before making a decision, way more important than packages for me.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well that's a no brainier no matter what the Big Bend has on it to be honest. I have a Big Bend manual, no mid package but added the rear locker, tow, and hardtop. From having a rear locker for the past 10 years in all my vehicles, I can tell you I'll never use it to be honest. If you are going places that the standard 4 wheel system can't get you through you should prob be buying a sasquatch anyways or at least a black diamond with skid plates and such. Big Bend is a fantastic trim if you are one of the few folks who are realistic with themselves and can admit you aren't really gonna hardcore off-road it and want good gas mileage/a nice daily driver with a ton of capability.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, more info on the BIg Bend needed...

2dr/4dr?
Squatch?
rear locker?
tow?
Mod bumper?

Key things will be the rear locker and maybe tow, if that is important to you, though it can be added aftermarket very easily.

We may joke about the Sport, but it is pretty capable in the Badlands trim.
BUT
it will never be real Bronco cool.
Never.

It really doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, the real Bronco will probably hold its value MUCH better.

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, more info on the BIg Bend needed...

2dr/4dr?
Squatch?
rear locker?
tow?
Mod bumper?

Key things will be the rear locker and maybe tow, if that is important to you, though it can be added aftermarket very easily.

We may joke about the Sport, but it is pretty capable in the Badlands trim.
BUT
it will never be real Bronco cool.
Never.

It really doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, the real Bronco will probably hold its value MUCH better.
Mid package (co pilot, heated seats, sync 4, etc)
Soft top
4 door
Hot pepper red

pretty Much base everything else.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This really depends on how much you interact with the top tier features of your sport. My parents have a BL Sport, and I have a Big Bend Squatch. I’m happy to have the features of the big bend over a base, but I drive my parents sport, and the first thought is, oh! That’s nice. Then I remember, High/Lux package bs I didn’t want to afford.
If you are gonna Bronco in your Big Bend cause you want the soft top, or better off road capabilities (better tires), then do the Big Bend. If you are zipping here and zipping there, then the Sport(especially yours) is really nice for what it is.
Sponsored