dgc357

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Focus ST, '99 Chevy K1500 w/ 5 speed NV4500 swap, '01 Suzuki DR650SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heated front seats will be nice on cold days / ski trips, ditto on remote start on extreme temperature days (auto trans only), backup cam with assist lines is handy. Not sure what the "intelligent access lock/unlock" is but I assume it's keyless entry which is nice too. Basically a lot of nice contemporary creature comforts.

I have all these things (less keyless start) on my '16 Focus ST (ST3) and I honestly love them. I will be going with the mid package because not doing it will feel like taking a step backwards. I reserved a Black Diamond, so that's as high a package possible, but if I switch to the Badlands, I still think I would go with the mid package and not the others. Te features in the mid are all I really need or want. A 12" screen would be nice, but a 8" is perfectly fine.

I will possibly add navigation depending on cost. The trail maps seem pretty awesome, but I suspect it can be had cheaper with a used Garmin or something.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, shame we can't go Ala Carte and remove a few features, I don't need Lane Keep or Pre-Collision Assist.

Still, like the Ambient lighting, just are they MyColor or just standard?

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The larger 12in NAV and 360 camera
I thought you have to upgrade your trim to get those. At least with Black Diamond. Mid does not offer this to my knowledge.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
heated seats and dual auto climate control....I have been spoiled by this in my last few cars. Never going back to the old way haha

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought you have to upgrade your trim to get those. At least with Black Diamond. Mid does not offer this to my knowledge.
Yeah you'll have to go up Outer Banks and Badlands to upgrade to a high package for that. I figured it'll hit near $55k at that point so Black Diamond with mid package will be enough for me.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The larger 12in NAV and 360 camera
Is nav available in the mid or high?
You have to opt for the High to get 12”

Ford Bronco Big sellers for the mid package? 2B77EA0E-1510-4D71-A1A6-5734EF2B3994
Is nav available on the mid or high? The only place I see nav mentioned is the lux. Nav is a must on backroads with no cell service!! That’s what a bronco is all about. They should have a basic nav optional even with the base where the lux pack is not an option.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is nav available in the mid or high?

Is nav available on the mid or high? The only place I see nav mentioned is the lux. Nav is a must on backroads with no cell service!! That’s what a bronco is all about. They should have a basic nav optional even with the base where the lux pack is not an option.
Mid desc says “subscription navigation”

Sponsored

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's a break down of them all...

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/product/2021/bronco/pdf/2021-Bronco-2dr-4dr-Trims-Sheet.pdf

"optional packages"

STANDARD
LED headlamps, black door handles, mirror caps, fender flares and fender tie-down hooks, manual air conditioning, push button start

MID Two-door Intelligent Access with lock and unlock functionality, 110V/150W AC power outlet, ambient footwell lighting, auto-dimming rear view mirror, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, heated front seats, illuminated visor mirrors, Remote Start System (automatic transmission only), Reverse Sensing System, subscription navigation with three month trial, SYNC 4 with enhanced voice recognition, Ford Co-Pilot360™ including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, BLIS® with CrossTraffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High-Beam Headlamps and rear view camera with backup assist grid lines

HIGH Mid Package content, plus 12-inch center stack touchscreen, 360-degree camera, additional sound deadening, For ward Sensing System, sideview mirror LED approach lamps d spotlight

LUX High Package content, plus Adaptive Cruise Control; 10-speaker B&O Sound System* ; Evasive Steering Assist; heated steering wheel; universal garage door opener; two additional front row USB smart-charging ports; Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System and wireless charging pad

SASQUATCH 17-inch black-painted aluminum beadlock-capable wheels with 35-inch LT315/ 70R17 BSW Mud-Terrain tires, electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7:1 final drive ratio, high-clearance suspension, positionsensitive Bilstein shock absorbers and high-clearance fender flares, 10-speed

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We'll see how the options pan out for each trim. If I had to choose between more offroad hardware and the mid package, there's nothing in there I couldn't do without. I'm saying this from the standpoint of it not being my daily driver though.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Push start on all then?