Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been playing with the B&P Basquatch vs Big Bend with select options, I noticed what is probably a glitch:

If you add a 4.27 locker to an auto BB it adds $795 for the locker. If you add a 4.46 locker to Manual it shows $0 cost and in the summary as $0. Anybody know the straight scoop, or at least an assumption?
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
V6 and Sasquatch no other options selected. It would be nice to know what the differences are besides grill and grab handle. Doesnt sound like 4000 dollars difference.
Sure the B&P is wonkey. But it would be nice to know.

1609463110292.png

1609463285023.png
Really not much different other than a few items. The big thing is to remember the 2 door base is intentionally under priced. Ford doesn't want to sell it, they just want to advertise it. If you want a sas base get it in 21 bc I wouldnt be shocked if it disappeared or price went way up.

The Base 2 door exists for 1 reason, to advertise it starts at 28k. Basically if it works for you get It while you can

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been playing with the B&P Basquatch vs Big Bend with select options, I noticed what is probably a glitch:

If you add a 4.27 locker to an auto BB it adds $795 for the locker. If you add a 4.46 locker to Manual it shows $0 cost and in the summary as $0. Anybody know the straight scoop, or at least an assumption?
It adds $495 for the locker on the manual, look at the "pricing summery" options and accessories.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was originally in the 4DR Base Sasquatch camp, even though I would never needs its capability. I started doing some builds with the Big Bend (also 4DR). Prime options MID, Aux Switches, Floor Liners, Tow and 4.27 Locker. Prices end up about the same and I also end up with heated front seats in the Big Bend.

The Big Bend gives me more capability than I need and what is probably a far better daily driver. Not sure what I'm going to do?

I do agree that there is minimal reason to do a Big Bend if your not getting the MID Package.

On top of all of this, I started back to the idea of a non-Sasquatch Base 4DR with Aux Switches and Floor Liners, then eventually go with aftermarket wheels and tires to get to 32's (255/75R17 most likely) and aftermarket tint (if needed). But I'm not sure if I really save much going this route, after going aftermarket to fill the gaps.

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I already have 3 vehicles that are 2 doors.. time for a 4 door..
Are you.....ME??? Also in Michigan....St Clair county....are you the breeze man...?

09vert.jpg

2009vet.jpg

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was originally in the 4DR Base Sasquatch camp, even though I would never needs its capability. I started doing some builds with the Big Bend (also 4DR). Prime options MID, Aux Switches, Floor Liners, Tow and 4.27 Locker. Prices end up about the same and I also end up with heated front seats in the Big Bend.

The Big Bend gives me more capability than I need and what is probably a far better daily driver. Not sure what I'm going to do?

I do agree that there is minimal reason to do a Big Bend if your not getting the MID Package.

On top of all of this, I started back to the idea of a non-Sasquatch Base 4DR with Aux Switches and Floor Liners, then eventually go with aftermarket wheels and tires to get to 32's (255/75R17 most likely) and aftermarket tint (if needed). But I'm not sure if I really save much going this route, after going aftermarket to fill the gaps.
I ended up going Base Squatch. It’s only $595 to get heated seats installed through Katzskin.