Sponsored

What GOAT modes are standard with 2022 Big Bend package?

Jeromystorm

Big Bend
First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco / 2021 Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What GOAT modes are standard with 2022 Big Bend package? From my understanding it's normal, eco, sport, slippery and sand. Mine also has mud/rut. I'm just wondering if the previous owner (who was the sales manager at my Ford dealership) already performed ForScan upgrades? And what other ForScan options if any were done?
Sponsored

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What GOAT modes are standard with 2022 Big Bend package? From my understanding it's normal, eco, sport, slippery and sand. Mine also has mud/rut. I'm just wondering if the previous owner (who was the sales manager at my Ford dealership) already performed ForScan upgrades? And what other ForScan options if any were done?
Common forscan mods are disable auto stop start , double honk and seat belt reminder. I did those and added baja mode to my OBX

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope, Mud and Ruts is standard on Big Bend. It's just missing Baja and Rock Crawl.

OP
OP

Jeromystorm

Big Bend
First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco / 2021 Mercedes AMG C43
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope, Mud and Ruts is standard on Big Bend. It's just missing Baja and Rock Crawl.
Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn't waste time or money doing something that may have already been done.

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn't waste time or money doing something that may have already been done.
I have the same questions about popular forscan changes. I called my local dealer service dept and they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about!?

Sponsored

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Ford Bronco is available in seven trim levels. Each trim level includes varying numbers of GOAT modes.

• Base Model: Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, and Sand. The base gives you the essentials with plenty of options for customization.
  • Big Bend: Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, Sand, and Mud/Ruts. Added “creature comforts” liven up the standard features.
  • Black Diamond: Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, Sand Mud/Ruts, and Rock Crawl. The Black Diamond is prepared for adventuring outdoors with a wash-out interior.
  • Outer Banks: Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, Sand, and Mud/Ruts. Off road meets high tech in the Outer Banks trim.
  • Badlands: Normal, ECO, Slippery, Sand, Mud/Ruts, Rock Crawl, and Baja. This trim level is where the off-roading capabilities of the new Bronco really begin to shine.
  • Wildtrak: Normal, ECO, Sport, Slippery, Sand, Mud/Ruts, and Baja. The Wildtrak is designed for high-speed off-roading, not for the faint of heart.
  • First Edition: Normal, ECO, Slippery, Sand, Mud/Ruts, Rock Crawl, and Baja. This is a limited edition SUV that combines the best of all the other trim levels.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Instead of reading 700 pages in the Goat Mode add thread.... on a Base Sasquatch is their any codes that trip when adding Baja or Rock crawl, caused by the lack of camera's or disco, etc?

Perk 22

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Big Bend has the Mud and Ruts mode. Does that mean I have the rear locker?
Sponsored