Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have exhaust Baja is the shit. 3.5k holds. Yes you can switch at highway speeds. And yes the camera stays on in Baja. Really messes with your head. Baja puts it in 4 high then you can put it in 2 high. No 4a option in Baja.
Sport puts it in 4a and turn auto stop off. Sport has 2.5k holds.
Will check the others over time. I’m expecting one of the goat modes will have limited torque management off the line. Just have to go through them.
so others were wrong? You can cruise around with camera on in Baja?
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to say others were wrong. May be a glitch. No idea. But yes once in Baja the camera takes over my center screen. Does not time out unless I hit the hard camera button below the screen and the. You can toggle between the 2 screens. Kind of like sport disables auto stop I guess. Gave me vertigo on the highway trying to watch it. You can also switch out of 4h to 2h while in Baja to save the drive lines. No 4 a option.

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i can’t wait get mine and I won’t change it to Baja! Thanks man!
You'll love it, it's a blast. Took it on the beach last weekend, it was a beast in sand mode! Not enough room to run in baja, silly people in the way.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Baja is for off road ONLY, stated in the manual pretty clearly (many other posts regarding this). Engaging Baja on a surface with traction and no slippage can cause damage to the diff. Sport mode is for paved roads. You can switch between eoc, normal, and sport at will and at any speed, also 2H and 4A. The bronco won't let you engage at an improper speed. 4L and 4H is intended for off road use. All per the manual and real world experience.
Agree, except 4H can be used on road at speed in slippery conditions. So Shifting to any mode except Rock Crawl would be OK if slippery conditions exist. You have to stop to get into 4L (Rock Crawl), the computer won't let you do it while moving anyway, but not a good idea to try a moving 4L shift.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for you! Man Baja rips. Piss on sport mode.

B452AFCE-99F5-4033-BFAE-3455DA8AF4F1.jpeg

Sponsored