Sponsored

Does this mean I’m actually schemed or do these change?

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to get excited or could this be another let down? I saw this on the log I. Link where you plug your order number in the url. Does this actually mean what I think it means? I’m very skeptical at this point but it’s the first thing I’ve ever seen in relation to my build moving forward.

Ford Bronco Does this mean I’m actually schemed or do these change? 1660285527862
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, if you have a build date, you are scheduled. Keep an eye on that page, because build dates are known to shit more than once. Some forum members have had months of pushed dates.

Ford is supposedly trying to clean up MY2022 scheduling. Let's hope build quality doesn't slip any further as a result of hastiness.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, if you have a build date, you are scheduled. Keep an eye on that page, because build dates are known to shit more than once. Some forum members have had months of pushed dates.

Ford is supposedly trying to clean up MY2022 scheduling. Let's hope build quality doesn't slip any further as a result of hastiness.
I had my build date pushed 11 times over 10 months. Man, did THAT ever suck.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my case I was notified I was scheduled by my dealer about ten days before I received notification from Ford. My dealer also had the VIN when they informed me of my build week. NOTE. Unlike a lot of folks on this site, my original build week was moved UP three weeks. It was built on schedule and in my garage seven days after it was built. Good luck and congrats.

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had my build date pushed 11 times over 10 months. Man, did THAT ever suck.
How close to each build date did you receive notice that it was being pushed? I'm asking because I just got my build date last Thursday (8/22/2022) and am wondering how and when (or if) notice is given

Thanks!

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How close to each build date did you receive notice that it was being pushed? I'm asking because I just got my build date last Thursday (8/22/2022) and am wondering how and when (or if) notice is given

Thanks!
First time it got pushed back I was a week out. I had them pushed as close as three days before my build date. I had them pushed three times in a single week. I've had them pushed back two months out too.

Yeah, it sucked. But, I learned that until it's built, it can be pushed. Even then, on my second to last push, it was supposed to have been built on the 16th of October, it got pushed back four days AFTER my build date.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wish there were a version where you put your "order" number in. I don't have a res (8-digit) only an order (4-digit). I'm stuck with my dealer that won't communicate or ford chat. I'd love to be able to just check my freaking self!!

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!
The first time I was bumped I got a week notice. The second time I was scheduled for a Monday and received the bump notice from Ford the Friday before.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model