First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well after two weeks of trying , have had no luck on switching dealers . Got through to Ford twice last week , was told a supervisor would call me back , just like leaving a message , no call back. Waited 55 min on hold today , then message says it is an unassigned number , then Hangs up , happened two days ago as well. Anyway not sure what to do at this point . Ford says cancel your order but not reservation with your dealer , Ford can not do it .Multiple dealers telling me they have no option to only cancel an order and not the reservation at the same time.Walnut creek sales manager showed me the computer page to cancel an order , it appears dealers are correct , or is there a trick only some dealers know how to do ? I would like to get my order in some day with my new dealer. Meanwhile as it stands , Future Ford of Sacramento has a oder in with my name on it ,without my consent ,and they may get it without Ford stepping in , it's a 10/28/20 timestamp.Note a dealer on this blog said he would look into it as well , have not heard back from him either.🙄
Sponsored