Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When we took delivery of our Bronco a year and a half ago these vehicles were still difficult to get. The dealer had two in the showroom as a display and nothing on the lot that wasn’t waiting for delivery. Today I stopped at the local dealer for an oil change and tire rotation. No Broncos in the showroom and they had several used and two Raptors on the lot, along with 4 new for sale. Looks like initial slam has passed and it’s business as normal as it gets these days.
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Still waiting on my order to ship. Been 3 years. Wildtrak > Braptor and nada nada poopoo

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like initial slam has passed and it’s business as normal as it gets these days.
Well, except for all the people who had their orders thrown into limbo for 6 weeks because of the UAW strike, the thousands of MY23 orders which will now have to be be cancelled and pushed into MY24 and who will lose price protection, the many many orders that have been mysteriously and infinitely "in-production" since well before the strike, and those that were holding out for a manual transmission who may now have to wait until MY25. Other than, nothing to see hear, move along, business as usual. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At the beginning of this summer y dealer went from having 13 broncos in stock or on the way to currently only 2. I think at most they only ever had 2 or 3 2-doors. All 2023d

The strike seems to Have left them near bronco-less unti production can ramp back up.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer in Racine on Rt. 20 heading into town had 4 on the lot last week!

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we took delivery of our Bronco a year and a half ago these vehicles were still difficult to get. The dealer had two in the showroom as a display and nothing on the lot that wasn’t waiting for delivery. Today I stopped at the local dealer for an oil change and tire rotation. No Broncos in the showroom and they had several used and two Raptors on the lot, along with 4 new for sale. Looks like initial slam has passed and it’s business as normal as it gets these days.
how much ADM is that dealer charging?

if it's zero or invoice pricing, times have definitely changed.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah place I got mine in Vegas has 12 in stock and looks to be 6 more on the way.

a.smith

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealership near me had around 8 for sale including a raptor all at sticker a couple weeks ago.

Sponsored

islander98

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just picked up a 2023 Wildtrak with hardtop. 3000 kms on the odometer. $8k under MSRP. One new Badlands and one Nearly new 23 Raptor at MSRP

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the interest rate is having effect on some buyers.. I bought mine last March 31st.. Credit score 740 and 25,000 dollars down.. Still got a rate of 7.9%.. I hope the rate drops for future buyers, I will be refinancing when it does drop..

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And the interest rate is having effect on some buyers.. I bought mine last March 31st.. Credit score 740 and 25,000 dollars down.. Still got a rate of 7.9%.. I hope the rate drops for future buyers, I will be refinancing when it does drop..
Yeah I am genuinely dreading the end of my lease next Nov. I, personally, cannot justify these idiotic interest rates. I was planning on probably buying it out.
Sponsored