First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4runner Trail
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had more doors off for about 2/3 weeks and today when turning off the car to leave, the display/radio stayed on (all other instrument panels and lights went off). I have driven it a few times and messed around with some settings and no change. I am heading in for the night and will likely have a dead bronco in the AM. Has anyone seen this problem?
Sponsored

OP
OP
jaydizzzzzle

jaydizzzzzle

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota 4runner Trail
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it corrected itself....I'll add this to the list of idiosyncrasies that occur with the doors off. It apparently went into a battery saver mode and reset itself. This happened once I turned on the car and off again in the morning.

Ford Bronco Doors off, Bronco off, display still on 1654685783628

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've had more doors off for about 2/3 weeks and today when turning off the car to leave, the display/radio stayed on (all other instrument panels and lights went off). I have driven it a few times and messed around with some settings and no change. I am heading in for the night and will likely have a dead bronco in the AM. Has anyone seen this problem?
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t had a Ford in the last 10 to 15 years that would actually kill a battery if the lights were left on accidentally. They automatically shut down once the battery voltage gets below a certain point so you should not have to worry about a dead battery even if some of the systems stay on when you exit the vehicle longer than you had hoped.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
This post is 15 months old, and the user hasn't even logged on since then?

I get it though, I know you're tasked with trying to help, which is probably a nearly impossible task with this forum.

Good luck!
Sponsored