Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slow is definitely a personal seat of the pants statement.

as for the sound, I’ll say it’s wicked noises between shifts is top notch, but when it comes to engine sound. Nah! Ferrari all day. I haven’t experienced the new Z06, but I’m sure that’ll be epic all around and likely answers your call for more higher speed power.
I don’t mean it’s slow, this damn broncos slow. Guess I shouldn’t of put it like that. Compared to the others it feels slow on the big road. It doesn’t pin you in the seat past 180 like the zr1. Exhaust note going through the gears in track mode. That trans is lighting fast or what I feel is Ferrari like.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ByeByeJeep

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t mean it’s slow, this damn broncos slow. Guess I shouldn’t of put it like that. Compared to the others it feels slow on the big road. It doesn’t pin you in the seat past 180 like the zr1. Exhaust note going through the gears in track mode. That trans is lighting fast or what I feel is Ferrari like.
The Bronco is pretty damn slow for sure, haha! But I love this slug box so much! BUT!! when comparing the manual Bronco vs the other manual off-roader options, it’s actually tons more spirited (which is sad!) But I didn’t expect much out of her. I just wanted it’s rugged go anywhere abilities while being better than the Wrangler for daily use. I’ve had over a dozen Wranglers from mild to wild and I’m just over it with that brand.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice combo. I have 2022 Bronco 2 door Sas and a 2006 C6 Corvette convertible manual 6 speed- that is my dream garage and about the best combo as I am going to get. I got the Bronco in automatic so my wife can drive it. Otherwise I would have got a manual in that too. I rarely drive either though- I drive a LOT to get to work and use a plain and incognito excellent MPG commuter car Monday through Friday.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll add to this flexiest of flex threads with my contribution of crappiest and slowest Vette, LOL:

Ford Bronco Dream Garage complete! 1668087224415

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I told my builder a bit over 2 years ago that my big purchases are complete once I can secure a C8 and a Bronco in the garage. The stars aligned on ordering the C8 and locating the perfect Bronco shortly after delivery of the Vette. Needless to say, I have to pinch myself to ensure this is real! I’m a huge car enthusiast and these are the two I chose to fill the garage with. 2023 C8 2LT and 2022 Black Diamond 7 speed manual :) I knew patience would pay off.. Saved at least $30-40K not jumping on the ADMs anywhere at anytime

And yes, I like silver ;)

Great pair!
With the tread title I was expecting to see an actual dream Bronco garage with mechanical hard top lift, wall mounted door holders, wall mounted recovery gear (traction boards), shelves lined with overlanding gear, and of coarse a killer tool box ensemble...

Sponsored
OP
OP
ByeByeJeep

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great pair!
With the tread title I was expecting to see an actual dream Bronco garage with mechanical hard top lift, wall mounted door holders, wall mounted recovery gear (traction boards), shelves lined with overlanding gear, and of coarse a killer tool box ensemble...
That’s the next house, as I won’t play this whole subdivision game ever again and am planning on a barndo on 8-10 acres out west. That’s at least 8-9 years out though

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Beautiful and I LOVE the wheels! I also see a C8 2LT in my future. My dealer is telling me about 6 months to order but I’m going to wait another year as I just last week had a Corvette sized expense on a new diamond ring for my wife for an anniversary gift. The one that I gave her 29 years ago was a diamond that my mom had worn for the first 25 years of her marriage so this is my first diamond ring expense ever.

I also have my 2nd Bronco scheduled for 11/22. My current one came in last April but my two daughters have taken it over so this will be 100% mine to drive whenever I want.

OP
OP
ByeByeJeep

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beautiful and I LOVE the wheels! I also see a C8 2LT in my future. My dealer is telling me about 6 months to order but I’m going to wait another year as I just last week had a Corvette sized expense on a new diamond ring for my wife for an anniversary gift. The one that I gave her 29 years ago was a diamond that my mom had worn for the first 25 years of her marriage so this is my first diamond ring expense ever.

I also have my 2nd Bronco scheduled for 11/22. My current one came in last April but my two daughters have taken it over so this will be 100% mine to drive whenever I want.
Congratulations on the long haul marriage! That’s as rare as a 599XX! Lol

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations on the long haul marriage! That’s as rare as a 599XX! Lol

Lol. I love the aftermarket wheels on my car but your C8 and it’s wheels are better looking and waaaay cooler. Color me jealous!

Ford Bronco Dream Garage complete! CE5E981F-3525-4C2F-BC41-D6C25D0531F4
Sponsored