First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, wanted to check in. You still getting that sound? I'm about 8500 miles in, and I get the noise more frequently now. I can hear it drumming even when stopped, which is confusing because early on it seemed to be associated with drivetrain engagement. The pace of the sound definitely speeds up when accelerating though.
Are you still experiencing it?
Sponsored

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah… seems more noticeable now that it’s cold. I had originally thought it quiet down because it’s broken in more, but that doesn’t seem like the case and it may have been because the weather was warmer? I’m at almost 14k miles now.

I do have another oddity. When I’m driving and have to brake firmly at a traffic light and the light turns green before I can come to a complete stop, if I let off the brake and accelerate. I feel kind of a thump like the driveline or something was binding under the firm braking then it gets release when I let up on the brakes and accelerate.

does yours do that? Maybe it’s related?
Are you still experiencing it? Thanks for the video. I just noticed mine is exactly the same today backing out of the driveway.

lcb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you still experiencing it?
Yeah, I still get it. It's much more steady and frequent as the miles are stacking on. It's not any louder, per say, just more frequent. I don't know if It's constant or not though since I can only hear it when I'm at lower speeds. My husband has an F150 and I've noticed it in his truck sometimes too. I'm just under 9k miles, and he's around 35k without any issues. So, hoping it's nothing, but still bothers me cause it doesn't seem normal...

Curious why you only hear it in reverse. How many miles?

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I still get it. It's much more steady and frequent as the miles are stacking on. It's not any louder, per say, just more frequent. I don't know if It's constant or not though since I can only hear it when I'm at lower speeds. My husband has an F150 and I've noticed it in his truck sometimes too. I'm just under 9k miles, and he's around 35k without any issues. So, hoping it's nothing, but still bothers me cause it doesn't seem normal...

Curious why you only hear it in reverse. How many miles?
I get it on drive and reverse but under very little gas. It doesn’t do it in neutral or park. Only under load which is weird.

Sponsored
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had mine looked at for the same noise. Dealer also drove one on the lot and claimed they heard it in the brand new one also. I’m at 6k miles. Guess ill
Keep crossing my fingers.

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had mine looked at for the same noise. Dealer also drove one on the lot and claimed they heard it in the brand new one also. I’m at 6k miles. Guess ill
Keep crossing my fingers.
Any updates on this? I’m having a similar noise, going to take in into the deale soon. Another member mentioned this here:

0E2886C4-2028-4A3D-AD8E-2D5B8A238A3A.png

OP
OP
unfortunate

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any updates on this? I’m having a similar noise, going to take in into the deale soon. Another member mentioned this here:

0E2886C4-2028-4A3D-AD8E-2D5B8A238A3A.png
This was actually another issue I’m experiencing. Not related to this thread I believe. But I have a leaky front pinion seal and the dealer has the part on order. It’s a waiting game now since the part is on back order. I will report if it fixes what’s described on that thread or even this.
Sponsored