Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
So Canada has had DRL laws since the 90's, and now it'll be law to also have the tail lights on as well... That and automatic headlights, which I think all Bronco's already have
Just wondering, if Ford is just gonna make all Bronco's this way or just the Canuck ones...
What are your tail lights doing??
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Actually, it's not "and" it's "or"...
If you have auto headlights, you don't need DRL tail lights...
I think all Ford's now have auto headlights....but can you still switch them off? I think so..

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So Canada has had DRL laws since the 90's, and now it'll be law to also have the tail lights on as well... That and automatic headlights, which I think all Bronco's already have
Just wondering, if Ford is just gonna make all Bronco's this way or just the Canuck ones...
What are your tail lights doing??
In some European countries require a right tail light with fog lights. My Porsche Cayman did this and I thought something was wired wrong, but its how is was made. I thought it was strange at the time. It should just be a programing change.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
In some European countries require a right tail light with fog lights. My Porsche Cayman did this and I thought something was wired wrong, but its how is was made. I thought it was strange at the time. It should just be a programing change.
UK as well... My Evoque had rear fogs (both sides) and I loved having them.
Single sided light looks wrong but both side may look like brake lights to some people 🤷🏻

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it requires a physical modification, they'll make it all NA vehicles. If it's a matter of programming, then I could see them making a GWN version.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco that I took for a test drive last month had the same headlight settings as in my 2014 Escape, but in a slightly different order. There is an off setting as well as the automatic setting, plus park lights or headlights. I happen to like the automatic setting for my Escape most of the time, but will switch to "on" on 2-lane highways in the daytime. I'm expecting the Bronco headlights to behave that same as what I like about the Escape headlights.
Sponsored