Sponsored

Dropped the soft top for the first time, no regrets is this cool or what?

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted a hard top, deleted it to get the Bronco sooner. It worked! Placed order December 1st and had my Bronco in the garage March 6th. Just a lowly base with HD bumper and aux switches, love it. Warm weather has arrived, I folded the soft top for the first time today. Amazing! Can't tell from the pic but this part way position practically gives you a full open air experience from the inside, and it takes 15 seconds! You can literally do it at a stoplight. The only thing I don't like about the soft top is more limited rear access and the wavy looking rear windows, both minor. The wave in the windows is mostly an optical illusion. There is a very slight wave, but the light exaggerates it. Overall its a good design and works well. No regrets. Maybe I will get a hard on down the road, but for now I'm enjoying this one!

Ford Bronco Dropped the soft top for the first time, no regrets is this cool or what? IMG_20220512_075755085_HDR
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, I absolutely love mine despite the recent increase in brutal temperatures here in Texas. It does scare me though how little clearance there is between it and the ceiling of some parking garages.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted a hard top, deleted it to get the Bronco sooner. It worked! Placed order December 1st and had my Bronco in the garage March 6th. Just a lowly base with HD bumper and aux switches, love it. Warm weather has arrived, I folded the soft top for the first time today. Amazing! Can't tell from the pic but this part way position practically gives you a full open air experience from the inside, and it takes 15 seconds! You can literally do it at a stoplight. The only thing I don't like about the soft top is more limited rear access and the wavy looking rear windows, both minor. The wave in the windows is mostly an optical illusion. There is a very slight wave, but the light exaggerates it. Overall its a good design and works well. No regrets. Maybe I will get a hard on down the road, but for now I'm enjoying this one!
Come again?

OP
OP
broncobase1

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yup, I absolutely love mine despite the recent increase in brutal temperatures here in Texas. It does scare me though how little clearance there is between it and the ceiling of some parking garages.
I did a test run pulling into my garage this morning before leaving for work, It clears by an inch, but it clears! Not a big deal to fold up, but man it would be so easy to forget.
Come again?
HAHA, you got me! It was originally a typo, but I left it thinking some humor couldn't hurt in these times. Wonder if I will get canceled?
Sponsored