Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

old thread, but I love my soft top too, you could not give me a MIC for free. That little wave never bothered me and is barely there anyway, the whole roof adds to the retro look IMO.

I open it for a 1 mile drive to the store, I'd never take panels out for that. Also parking long in the sun? Just flip it shut w/o closing the latches, instant shade on the seats and open in seconds when I come back. It gets a bit noisy above 75MpH, but the MIC seems to be just as noisy, so no difference there.

I added the IAG struts to the rear lift, perfect like that. No crouching down to load things.

I took the rear windows out for the first time last week, not even worth the effort IMO. Makes no difference in "open feeling" since position 1 opens so far back already. I doubt I'll do that all that often, plus I like that my dog has shade in the back with just opening to position 1.

But there are options for those that don't like it. I can't stand that fastback look of the Bestop, never would buy that, actually would most likely have bought a Wrangler if the Bronco came with that top from factory.

To each their own. I originally wanted dual because I never had a car like this and wasn't sure what I'd prefer, parts shortage "forced" me to decide and I could not be happier. So far the Bronco is the most perfect vehicle I've ever owned for my use.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
old thread, but I love my soft top too, you could not give me a MIC for free. That little wave never bothered me and is barely there anyway, the whole roof adds to the retro look IMO.

I open it for a 1 mile drive to the store, I'd never take panels out for that. Also parking long in the sun? Just flip it shut w/o closing the latches, instant shade on the seats and open in seconds when I come back. It gets a bit noisy above 75MpH, but the MIC seems to be just as noisy, so no difference there.

I added the IAG struts to the rear lift, perfect like that. No crouching down to load things.

I took the rear windows out for the first time last week, not even worth the effort IMO. Makes no difference in "open feeling" since position 1 opens so far back already. I doubt I'll do that all that often, plus I like that my dog has shade in the back with just opening to position 1.

But there are options for those that don't like it. I can't stand that fastback look of the Bestop, never would buy that, actually would most likely have bought a Wrangler if the Bronco came with that top from factory.

To each their own. I originally wanted dual because I never had a car like this and wasn't sure what I'd prefer, parts shortage "forced" me to decide and I could not be happier. So far the Bronco is the most perfect vehicle I've ever owned for my use.
You had me until you said you won't take the windows out again. It takes about 2 minutes to remove all the windows and you get a ton of air flow if you're riding bimini/safari style with the windows all down.

For me - I love top all the way back too.

But that's the beauty of the soft top. It's awesomely versatile.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Same here, love my soft top. position 1 is so open I haven't felt compelled to drop it completely yet and don't know if I ever will hahaha

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love my soft top also!
Sponsored