First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved my 4 door with dual top. Read on another forum that I might get Bronco with Soft Top first and MIC top might arrive later. If this happens what are chances my Bronco won't have hardtop hookups? Starting to think this woukd be ant easy mistake for Ford to make given the situation.
Sponsored

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved my 4 door with dual top. Read on another forum that I might get Bronco with Soft Top first and MIC top might arrive later. If this happens what are chances my Bronco won't have hardtop hookups? Starting to think this woukd be ant easy mistake for Ford to make given the situation.
I ordered dual tops as well but with Shadow Black Painted. I'm curious about how this works. Will the soft top fit broken down in the Bronco with the hard top installed? If not I'll have to rent a trailer for the 13 hour drive home. Anybody ever buy a jeep with dual tops that can offer some insight?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is wrong. You will get the Bronco with the hard top on and the soft inside the rear. it will have the hookups.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you order dual tops (late availability), it will be shipped with the hardtop installed and the soft top inside the vehicle. (They will not be shipped separate. This is also how Jeep does it).

Only vehicles ordered from the factory with a hardtop included will come with the rear wiper and defrost hookups.

Broncos ordered from the factory with only the soft top *will not* come with the rear wiper and defrost hookups. This has been confirmed numerous times from Ford.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is if the rear seats are folded down to accommodate said box upon delivery.
Sponsored