First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has probably been covered many times. If so, I apologize. I see some people have received the Trek soft top as part of their duel top order. Is the OEM also an option on duel top order or are all being shipped with only the Best Top? I have a 23 Wildtrak with hard top and have a 24 duel top order in.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've seen one post where someone had an order for the Trektop, if you're wanting the dual-top option then make sure that you review your order before and after the dealer submits it to ensure that you'll be getting what you want.

Ford Bronco Dual tops question Capture.JPG

OP
OP

Duncanj2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen one post where someone had an order for the Trektop, if you're wanting the dual-top option then make sure that you review your order before and after the dealer submits it to ensure that you'll be getting what you want.

Ford Bronco Dual tops question Capture.JPG
So it is your understanding that the fuel top option can come with the hard top and your choice if the soft top options?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So it is your understanding that the fuel top option can come with the hard top and your choice if the soft top options?
No, the dual top option is the factory hardtop and the factory soft top.

The other option is the Trektop which is not the factory top and should not be included when you select the dual top option.

In the other thread the poster clearly states they ordered the twill top, sounds like they confused the options and then tried to blame Ford for sending what they ordered.

OP
OP

Duncanj2

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, the dual top option is the factory hardtop and the factory soft top.

The other option is the Trektop which is not the factory top and should not be included when you select the dual top option.

In the other thread the poster clearly states they ordered the twill top, sounds like they confused the options and then tried to blame Ford for sending what they ordered.
Sounds good! That was my understanding. I had dealer check duel top option fully intending to receive a hard tip and an OEM soft tip. I do not like the Best top.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sounds good! That was my understanding. I had dealer check duel top option fully intending to receive a hard tip and an OEM soft tip. I do not like the Best top.
Have them send you a printout of your order and verify everything on there is exactly what you want. You can make big changes up until you get a VIN after your order gets scheduled.
Sponsored