Dual Tops

Radwop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With all the problem with the tops we're having. I would like to propose to Ford that I switch to the dual top they ship my Bronco with the soft top and when the hard tops available I pick it up
Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was all about the dual, then I seen the best top hatch back, so I figured I was just going to get a modular black top, … now I’m to the point of just give me the MIC. I have reached the end of my compromise, as a hard to is a must.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was all about the dual, then I seen the best top hatch back, so I figured I was just going to get a modular black top, … now I’m to the point of just give me the MIC. I have reached the end of my compromise, as a hard to is a must.
Once a MIC, always a MIC. I'm not willing to compromise one bit on at $50k+ vehicle, and no way I'm riding a soft top only around for 2-3 years.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once a MIC, always a MIC. I'm not willing to compromise one bit on at $50k+ vehicle, and no way I'm riding a soft top only around for 2-3 years.
I hear ya lol I live in Alaska and a hard top is a priority, I like the best top better than the factory and when I decide I want a black or white painted hard top I will have to pick it up in the lesser 48 because shipping to AK will kill me. I probably will rock the Fastback for most of the year anyways.
Sponsored