First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@DV8offroad, Just want to say I'm loving this rear bumper. And thank you for the outstanding customer service. Martha & Missy are awesome and I really appreciated their responsiveness to the few minor issues I had. I'll be installing the competition series front bumper and skid plate next weekend along with your 20 inch light bar and pod lights. Hopefully all goes smooth and I'll post more pics.
Ford Bronco DV8 Competition Series Bumper 1695604444528

Ford Bronco DV8 Competition Series Bumper DV8 Competition Series Rear Bumper
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@DV8offroad, Just want to say I'm loving this rear bumper. And thank you for the outstanding customer service. Martha & Missy are awesome and I really appreciated their responsiveness to the few minor issues I had. I'll be installing the competition series front bumper and skid plate next weekend along with your 20 inch light bar and pod lights. Hopefully all goes smooth and I'll post more pics.

How did the front bumper install go? I just bought it and looking to get some tips on the install. Thanks

OP
OP
usmc_joe

usmc_joe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did the front bumper install go? I just bought it and looking to get some tips on the install. Thanks
Hi mdk77, The biggest issue was the wiring harness for the sensors. If you don't have the parking sensors it's pretty easy. If you do then be prepared to splice and dice because you can't just pull back the electric tape so it reaches this bumper. I had the basic plastic bumper so maybe it's different if you have the steel bumper or capable bumper to start with. If you do have the basic bumper like me I had to cut the wiring harness and splice in longer pieces to make it work. I the end I love it.

Ford Bronco DV8 Competition Series Bumper Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 6.05.30 PM

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome thanks! I have the plastic bumper , no sensors or fogs. I will be installing fogs with the dx8 though.

I read I have to cut the tow hooks as well. Is this true or can I just remove them?

OP
OP
usmc_joe

usmc_joe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome thanks! I have the plastic bumper , no sensors or fogs. I will be installing fogs with the dx8 though.

I read I have to cut the tow hooks as well. Is this true or can I just remove them?
Yeah you need to cut them off and paint the ends so they don’t rust. You could also buy the plates that don’t have the hooks at the end but hey cost like 65$ each from ford so much cheaper to cut and paint.

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
both look great. i really dig that front one too. how is their quality? finish is good?

OP
OP
usmc_joe

usmc_joe

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
both look great. i really dig that front one too. how is their quality? finish is good?
Thanks! Yeah the finish is a nice satin powder coat. I ordered direct through @DV8offroad which is what I recommend. Their support is awesome and any issues you have they will help you out.
Sponsored