First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall quality looks really good to me. Time will tell how it holds up. Tight would be an understatement! I have XL size glove hands and feeding the bolts into the bumper is TIGHT!

My main issue with the install was getting the three brass bolts to re-align in the holes that secure the bumper to the Bronco. There is a factory nut plate that you are told to remove in the instructions but there was no hardware to secure the DV8 bumper. I was able to secure one sides 3 bolts but the other was a no go. I needed up chopping the nut plate to separate the 3 bolts into 2 sections to give me some more wiggle room. I don't think this is a big issue as the "nut plate" seems to just be a large washer to speed up production. After many adjustments and readjustments I was able to to get the other three bolts in and finish the install.
Same issue here. They did not provide nuts for the mounting. Trying to use the nut plate and got most of them in but having a hard time with one side. Not sure why they would not use the mounting plate and I am going to try to make it work. I also have huge hands and these thirds bolts are beyond ridiculous.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PatioDaddio78

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same issue here. They did not provide nuts for the mounting. Trying to use the nut plate and got most of them in but having a hard time with one side. Not sure why they would not use the mounting plate and I am going to try to make it work. I also have huge hands and these thirds bolts are beyond ridiculous.
Chop the plate up into separate pieces. That was the only way I could get it to work. Good luck!

almoneal

Wildtrak
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you run the winch cables? Ask the way through and out the drives dude wing?

Minimalistik

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you run the winch cables? Ask the way through and out the drives dude wing?
What I did is take a small stick and insert it from top of engine compartment behind drivers headlight going down. There is a small path there. Then tape the winch cables and any other wires for lights to the stick and pull it back up. Blammo! Cables all in and just need to zip tie to secure wherever they are running.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks beefy ,if it was easy everyone could do it.
Does anyone have concerns about adding that much weight up front?

CaptDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a bunch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So far so good