Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What are the sensor and ACC Options?
The ACC you'd have to look into relocation kits. Because the winch basically sits right in front. I actually had to remove the empty cover (i do not have the ACC) to clear my winch.

But as for all the other sensors, they tranfer over to the bumper (with some very minor mod on the plastic grommets)

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Acc relocates behind the R in the grille and the parking sensors install back in the bumper.
Running any kind of deals? Military discount? I think I decided on the BAMF over the DV8, it is between those 2 only.. Thanks, Scott

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Running any kind of deals? Military discount? I think I decided on the BAMF over the DV8, it is between those 2 only.. Thanks, Scott
Our whole site is 20% off right now. just add it to the cart and it will discount the items at checkout.

Sponsored

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry OP, but they’re both ugly. I’ve been searching too and they’re all ugly. Can’t wait till end of summer when we make it back home to build my own.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Our whole site is 20% off right now. just add it to the cart and it will discount the items at checkout.
Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I’m in the market for a bumper as well. Do you have any pictures from the front of this Overland Front Winch Bumper with the lights mounted over the winch? Also, where can I find the mount those lights are on? Finally, was the winch solenoid relocated for this setup? Sorry for all of the questions but I appreciate your help.

Ford Bronco BAMF vs. DV8 Winch Bumpers 1684379378144

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I’m in the market for a bumper as well. Do you have any pictures from the front of this Overland Front Winch Bumper with the lights mounted over the winch? Also, where can I find the mount those lights are on? Finally, was the winch solenoid relocated for this setup? Sorry for all of the questions but I appreciate your help.

Ford Bronco BAMF vs. DV8 Winch Bumpers 1684379378144
All I can say is that the BAMF quality is awesome. Thermoplastic powder coating is a game changer for me. Got it nicked up and BAMF sent me plastic powder and I used a heat gun and good as new. To ability to repair and scuffs/scratches is awesome. 6 months parked by the Puget Sound salt water and looks as good as day 1.

20230317_191428.jpg

20230317_191233.jpg

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After being talked off the cliff to buy a much less expensive winch plate/winch (I was close, everything was in the shopping cart last night), I think I've narrowed down to the DV8 MTO and the BAFM (either one). I can't tell which one has a better approach angle, they look close. Specs for the BAMF are limited except it has a 1/4" winch plate and its limited to smaller winches like the WARN Evos. DV8 doesn't state much other than up to 12k winches (implying it isn't limited to Evos) and that it weighs 99lbs.

Has anyone selected one over the other and why? I'm skipping the bull bar so that isn't important to me. Planning to pair with a Warn EVO. Kinda leaning to toward the DV8.

DV8 on the left, BAMF on the right.

Ford Bronco BAMF vs. DV8 Winch Bumpers 20230317_191233
Go BAMF, be a Bass Ass Mother F…..

BAMF

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bayareametalfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Two 2021 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The center view is exactly the same on the overland.
And the lights were mounted to his winch with a home made bracket.

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can say is that the BAMF quality is awesome. Thermoplastic powder coating is a game changer for me. Got it nicked up and BAMF sent me plastic powder and I used a heat gun and good as new. To ability to repair and scuffs/scratches is awesome. 6 months parked by the Puget Sound salt water and looks as good as day 1.

What bumper is this?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh sure...NOW you have a sale ;) I already bought it.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have BAMF and love it. Had it for more than a year and several off road trips. Can use all sensors and stock grill camera (if you have them). Tight, clean and works great.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me, look wise the DV8 is a lot cleaner.
Sponsored