Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After being talked off the cliff to buy a much less expensive winch plate/winch (I was close, everything was in the shopping cart last night), I think I've narrowed down to the DV8 MTO and the BAFM (either one). I can't tell which one has a better approach angle, they look close. Specs for the BAMF are limited except it has a 1/4" winch plate and its limited to smaller winches like the WARN Evos. DV8 doesn't state much other than up to 12k winches (implying it isn't limited to Evos) and that it weighs 99lbs.

Has anyone selected one over the other and why? I'm skipping the bull bar so that isn't important to me. Planning to pair with a Warn EVO. Kinda leaning to toward the DV8.

DV8 on the left, BAMF on the right.

Ford Bronco BAMF vs. DV8 Winch Bumpers 1655308318823
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
akturbo

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey to sweeten the deal, we could give you 10% off and a free DV8 Bronco T-shirt. :cool:
Yo, that was fast! I certainly appreciate the offer!! (y)

Sponsored

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the DV8 work with the factory front skid plate if you have the Mod bumper?
It is compatible with Factory Plastic and Metal Skid Plates!

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey to sweeten the deal, we could give you 10% off and a free DV8 Bronco T-shirt. :cool:
I've purchased DV8 front bumper, back bumper, light rails, etc. I called them and they gave me great advice and service. Things shipped quickly and most of the stuff was in stock. So I don't know Bamf, but will say that if the product is equal... the service from DV8 is great.

OP
OP
akturbo

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear! Super glad I'm not buying the Rust Country cheap sh$t, almost made a huge mistake.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After being talked off the cliff to buy a much less expensive winch plate/winch (I was close, everything was in the shopping cart last night), I think I've narrowed down to the DV8 MTO and the BAFM (either one). I can't tell which one has a better approach angle, they look close. Specs for the BAMF are limited except it has a 1/4" winch plate and its limited to smaller winches like the WARN Evos. DV8 doesn't state much other than up to 12k winches (implying it isn't limited to Evos) and that it weighs 99lbs.

Has anyone selected one over the other and why? I'm skipping the bull bar so that isn't important to me. Planning to pair with a Warn EVO. Kinda leaning to toward the DV8.

DV8 on the left, BAMF on the right.

Ford Bronco BAMF vs. DV8 Winch Bumpers image
I went with the BAMF...not a huge fan of most others, too large & bulky for my liking. The BAMF repairable coating is also pretty cool. Last, but certainly not least, BAMF built here in the good ole USA.

Elevator Man

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mercedes GLE, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a full plate BAMF bumper on order. I've seen their stuff in person and the quality is top notch.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go with the BAMF. The coating is reparable if it gets dinged up. The normal powder coating on others fades to grey after a year and you can't fix it when it gets scraped up. The BAMF bumper is high and tight too. I need to get down to thier shop and get mine picked up, its been sitting there for over a month already. AND mad in the USA!
Sponsored