dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WE'VE RELEASED OUR FIRST 3 BRONCO FRONT BUMPERS

blog-banner-1641577462971_500x.jpg

We begin our series with three front bumpers, all with unique features & style. The MTO Series Bronco Front Winch Bumper, the OE Plus Series Low-Profile Bronco Front Bumper, and the newest incarnation of our popular FS-15 Series Winch Front Bumper, Bronco Edition. We've also designed an adaptive cruise control relocation bracket, for use when installing aftermarket front bumpers on Broncos that have ACC.

2021+ FORD BRONCO | MTO SERIES WINCH FRONT BUMPER

bronco_winch_bumper-1641578412561_500x.jpg

The DV8 Offroad MTO (Made to Overland) Series Bumper is a Winch-Ready Front Bumper for the 2021+ Ford Bronco, and is compatible with all trim levels. Manufactured from high-grade steel, the MTO Series retains the factory sensors, has a 3-inch pod light mount towards each side, and mesh inserts that can be painted. There is an optional bolt-on bull bar that can mount a 13-inch LED light bar to supplement your lighting.

The winch mounting point was designed to sit within the bumper, and is accessible through two openings at the top of the bumper. It can mount up to a 12,000 lb. winch. If you're not running a winch, you can install a single row 20-inch light bar instead. It would sit protected behind the perforated aluminum accent panels. The Adaptive Cruise Control sensor module must be relocated if Bronco is equipped with an ACC system. Our ACC Relocation Bracket is sold separately

Key Features:
• Optional Bull Bar Light Bar Mount
• (2) 3” Pod Light Mounts
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• 4mm Body and 5mm Mounts/Supports
• In-Bumper Winch Mount
• Reinforced D-Ring Mounts
• Compatible with Factory Plastic and Metal Skid Plates
• Works with Factory Parking Sensors
• Paintable Aluminum Mesh Panels

2021+ FORD BRONCO | OE PLUS SERIES WINCH FRONT BUMPER

high_clearance_bronco_bumper-1641578725425_500x.jpg

The Bronco OE Plus is a Low-Profile Front Bumper for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco. This was designed to fit the form of the Bronco as tight as the OEM bumper. The front panel was designed to match the grille of the higher-tier trim levels, although it looks excellent with the lower-tier trim levels as well. Behind this cutaway pattern, a Dual Row 20-inch LED light bar can mounted. It features pod light mounts on each side of the bumper, that fit 2 pods each.

Key Features:
• 20" Dual Row Light Bar Mount
• (4) 3” Pod Light Mounts
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• Does Not Interfere with 360° Camera

2021+ FORD BRONCO | FS-15 SERIES WINCH FRONT BUMPER

ford_bronco_winch_bumper-1641577895699_500x.jpg

The Bronco FS-15 is a 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Winch-Ready Mid-Width Front Bumper, with the option to include modular wings to make it a full-width bumper. The light mount tabs on the bull bar can be oriented to mount a 13-inch light bar above or below the bull bar. Up to a 12,000 lb. winch can be mounted on top of the bumper. At the center of the bumper, either a 20-inch dual row light bar or 6 pod lights can be mounted.

Two recovery mounts that take 3/4" D-rings provide additional recovery options. This bumper is compatible with the OEM plastic & metal skid plates, and also retains the factory parking sensors.

Key Features:
• Optional Full-Width Wings
• Adjustable Bull Bar Light Tabs
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• Winch Ready

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Plus... use code "ForumMember" at checkout for 10% off!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DV8offroad

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed on my BadSquatch with your ACC relo kit and your winch.. looks awesome.. will be doing a full post soon
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad Front Bumpers 1647963678728

Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

We begin our series with three front bumpers, all with unique features & style. The MTO Series Bronco Front Winch Bumper, the OE Plus Series Low-Profile Bronco Front Bumper, and the newest incarnation of our popular FS-15 Series Winch Front Bumper, Bronco Edition. We've also designed an adaptive cruise control relocation bracket, for use when installing aftermarket front bumpers on Broncos that have ACC.

The DV8 Offroad MTO (Made to Overland) Series Bumper is a Winch-Ready Front Bumper for the 2021+ Ford Bronco, and is compatible with all trim levels. Manufactured from high-grade steel, the MTO Series retains the factory sensors, has a 3-inch pod light mount towards each side, and mesh inserts that can be painted. There is an optional bolt-on bull bar that can mount a 13-inch LED light bar to supplement your lighting.

The winch mounting point was designed to sit within the bumper, and is accessible through two openings at the top of the bumper. It can mount up to a 12,000 lb. winch. If you're not running a winch, you can install a single row 20-inch light bar instead. It would sit protected behind the perforated aluminum accent panels. The Adaptive Cruise Control sensor module must be relocated if Bronco is equipped with an ACC system. Our ACC Relocation Bracket is sold separately

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• In-Bumper Winch Mount

The Bronco OE Plus is a Low-Profile Front Bumper for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco. This was designed to fit the form of the Bronco as tight as the OEM bumper. The front panel was designed to match the grille of the higher-tier trim levels, although it looks excellent with the lower-tier trim levels as well. Behind this cutaway pattern, a Dual Row 20-inch LED light bar can mounted. It features pod light mounts on each side of the bumper, that fit 2 pods each.

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating

The Bronco FS-15 is a 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Winch-Ready Mid-Width Front Bumper, with the option to include modular wings to make it a full-width bumper. The light mount tabs on the bull bar can be oriented to mount a 13-inch light bar above or below the bull bar. Up to a 12,000 lb. winch can be mounted on top of the bumper. At the center of the bumper, either a 20-inch dual row light bar or 6 pod lights can be mounted.

Two recovery mounts that take 3/4" D-rings provide additional recovery options. This bumper is compatible with the OEM plastic & metal skid plates, and also retains the factory parking sensors.

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• Winch Ready

Visit https://dv8offroad.com/pages/ford-bronco-bumpers-and-accessories to shop all of our Ford Bronco Parts and Accessories.
Any idea on fitment with regard to the Bronco Raptor?

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love mine as well.

273367870_10220144563908661_3607003627464035065_n.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
DV8offroad

DV8offroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dv8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco's & Jeep's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

blueoval16

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Loving my OEM+ bumper. DV8 did an awesome job on this design and fitment. I wanted an upgrade from the base bumber so I could have fog lights but didn't want to add unnecessary weight to this everyday vehicle. Still just as much flow to the intercooler as well.

20220329_173449.jpg

20220329_174326.jpg

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

blog-banner-1641577462971_500x.jpg

bronco_winch_bumper-1641578412561_500x.jpg

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• In-Bumper Winch Mount

high_clearance_bronco_bumper-1641578725425_500x.jpg

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating

ford_bronco_winch_bumper-1641577895699_500x.jpg

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• Winch Ready

Was going to buy the OE Plus bumper. I wanted to get the pod lights too but not sure about the wiring harnesses. If I'm replacing my 2 standard fog lights with 4 pod lights, how many harnesses do I need? WIll I have everything I need to make it work?

MNalls

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the OE+ bumper installed and I'm getting random beeps from the front parking sensors now. It happens when there's nothing in front of me. I read through the instructions and it says to make sure the sensors are installed in the same orientation as the factory bumper, so I'm wondering if one of them was not installed that way. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone know how to tell the correct orientation? I haven't been able to find a diagram anywhere.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DV8offroad

I'm pretty interested in the FS-15 Series Winch Front Bumper. I noticed that you offer an adaptive cruise relocation bracket which I assume is to relocate it behind the grille? Given the complaints I've see others have with relocating the sensor there, I'm not interested in that approach.

I'm wondering if you guys have tried to relocate the sensor in the FS-15 hole at the bottom where the 6-pod lights are located. I think this would be an ideal location so I'm curious if you've tried this already and if it worked. Ideally, I'd like to locate my sensor there with 2 SAE compliant fog pod lights on either side of the sensor for a clean look. Is there any reason that setup wouldn't work?

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed on my BadSquatch with your ACC relo kit and your winch.. looks awesome.. will be doing a full post soon
Ford Bronco DV8 Offroad Front Bumpers 0B54544F-1732-42E3-97AC-76C87A244F67

How well does your ACC work now that you have relocated it?

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Key Features:
• 2-Stage Powder Coating
• Winch Ready

I assume the full-width wings can easily be removed before going out on the trail?
Think it would be fine to mount 2 Diode Dynamics 6” fog lights to that bull bar?

JRICH7272

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Loving my OEM+ bumper. DV8 did an awesome job on this design and fitment. I wanted an upgrade from the base bumber so I could have fog lights but didn't want to add unnecessary weight to this everyday vehicle. Still just as much flow to the intercooler as well.

How much does this weigh? Trying to decide what I want.
Sponsored