First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok Bronco6g I have one simple request. Can you please add the puking ? emoji to the reactions?
For example someone posted a hideous car and rather then a simple ? reaction I had to endure the difficult and time consuming task of posting it looked like puke. You see my issue ... help a simple minded puke emoji loving guy out.

Plus I feel like a puke emoji will take a lot of the snarky comments out of the forum because they can show the distaste with a simple puke ? emoji.

Thank you and love you
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

Ok Bronco6g I have one simple request. Can you please add the puking ? emoji to the reactions?
For example someone posted a hideous car and rather then a simple ? reaction I had to endure the difficult and time consuming task of posting it looked like puke. You see my issue ... help a simple minded puke emoji loving guy out.

Plus I feel like a puke emoji will take a lot of the snarky comments out of the forum because they can show the distaste with a simple puke ? emoji.

Thank you and love you
?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That episode was as long ago now, as 1970 was when that episode came out...

...People who were born when that episode came out have been driving for almost a decade...

...and if you wanted to buy a copy of that episode at the time, you'd have to get it on VHS because DVDs weren't out yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90