Sponsored

Eruption Green (and most all other colors) are impossible to match to interior trims colors.

OP
OP
ChrisCozart

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interior is fine with me......what I want to know is if you can get a white top with green exterior......epic combo
I do not believe the white top or painted mod top is going to be available until 2023.
Sponsored

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Considering how Ford has stumbled like a drunkard through this entire process, I'm sure fluorescent accent colors, especially the pink, will soon be the standard.

It will be up to a third party and your wallet to fix the schizophrenic design choices originating from Ford's expensive bungled Bronco.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As mentioned yesterday on this very same topic in the other green thread, because this topic needed another new thread, again:

Green and orange/red go together very well. They are naturally complimentary colors. EG and Badlands lend to each other nicely. If you want an even better match, simply dye the stitching and door net trim red. There you go, 2 hours of work and you have a great looking combo.

figure_4_1[1].jpg
I fixed your chart for you. Ford, please feel free to send me a check or a Bronco.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green (and most all other colors) are impossible to match to interior trims colors. interior

RAKoon

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eruption Green and ALL of The Interior Accent colors make it near impossible to match the new and beautiful Eruption Green with an Interior. The more I see the new Green, the more I want the new Green, but every time I go through the different models, and associated interiors on the Build and Price Site, the more frustrated I get. Looking to match the green with a brown interior, I've found that the Big Bend is the ONLY model where you can get a brown interior without a blue or orange accent. And even then, the BB model limits us to cloth and nothing beyond the mid package. The BD, OB or BL package forces the blue or orange accents! If Ford would heed one piece of advice from all of these threads I wish that Ford would do better with the interior color schemes!

P.S. The pics of the Outer Banks Eruption Green, as seen in some recent posts, looks great at first glance with the gorgeous green and brown interior, but after realizing it is a 5 color Bronco, I can't un-see it. Green exterior, Brown interior, Blue accents, gloss Black grill, and Grey top/trim.

Thank you for listening.
Badlands orange trim is nice on the Eruption Green machines! I put black neoprene (NeoSupreme from Cover Kind) seat covers over my MGV seats. Redundant? Yes, but I cover all my vehicles, mostly because I do a lot of stuff that messes them up but also to keep them looking like new. I just replaced my covers in my F150 and went with the same brand, but used Black & Red, the "old" original seats still look great! If I ever do sell the F150 or the Bronco for that matter, the seats will be in like new condition.

TrailSights.jpg
Sponsored