Sponsored

Eruption Green (and most all other colors) are impossible to match to interior trims colors.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eruption Green and ALL of The Interior Accent colors make it near impossible to match the new and beautiful Eruption Green with an Interior. The more I see the new Green, the more I want the new Green, but every time I go through the different models, and associated interiors on the Build and Price Site, the more frustrated I get. Looking to match the green with a brown interior, I've found that the Big Bend is the ONLY model where you can get a brown interior without a blue or orange accent. And even then, the BB model limits us to cloth and nothing beyond the mid package. The BD, OB or BL package forces the blue or orange accents! If Ford would heed one piece of advice from all of these threads I wish that Ford would do better with the interior color schemes!

P.S. The pics of the Outer Banks Eruption Green, as seen in some recent posts, looks great at first glance with the gorgeous green and brown interior, but after realizing it is a 5 color Bronco, I can't un-see it. Green exterior, Brown interior, Blue accents, gloss Black grill, and Grey top/trim.

Thank you for listening.
Sponsored

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea they better offer some standard interior options

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree I think very few colors that work well together. Usually not a big deal for interior and exterior colors to complement each other, but in with the airiness of the Bronco it is a must.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree. The striping and seat piping accents are ill considered. These colors should coordinate with the seat color and not introduce another random color into the pallet.

Sponsored

Big Poppa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance there’s still a Filson partnership in the works? Seems like that interior would pair well with green.

OP
OP
ChrisCozart

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure the interior accent trim pieces are interchangeable if you want to mix and match
The handles are assumed to be …if you can get them from Ford parts, but the seat stitching is there to stay. And as another post pointed out, interior will be on full display with the doors off.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's going to take a while to get details like the accent colors dialed in. You're worried about accent colors on a vehicle you really can't even get. You're overthinking it. If it bothers you just wait till 2023.

OP
OP
ChrisCozart

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's going to take a while to get details like the accent colors dialed in. You're worried about accent colors on a vehicle you really can't even get. You're overthinking it. If it bothers you just wait till 2023.
Pretty sure green and blue will still clash in 2023.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having seen the Sandstone interior in person, I would go with a WildTrak in the new green.

I would say the Roast and Onyx would look sweet, but the blue stitching just makes me sad.

Otherwise, the badlands with Onyx and Yellow stitching isn't a bad match.

That's about it.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure the interior accent trim pieces are interchangeable if you want to mix and match
Somewhat.

handles are easy
vents not sure, can still swap
stitching in seats?

i feel like buying a brand new vehicle, spending a few hundred on parts, take things apart to match colors, and then dye stitching is insane.

this isn't something you WANT to customize, this is just to match or not clash. also right now you would have to trade others until there's aftermarket.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As mentioned yesterday on this very same topic in the other green thread, because this topic needed another new thread, again:

Green and orange/red go together very well. They are naturally complimentary colors. EG and Badlands lend to each other nicely. If you want an even better match, simply dye the stitching and door net trim red. There you go, 2 hours of work and you have a great looking combo.

Ford Bronco Eruption Green (and most all other colors) are impossible to match to interior trims colors. figure_4_1[1]

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Phew! Good thing we're getting ERUPTION GREEN then....
Jokes aside, don't get me started on the dumb interior accent colors. Want a red car? Enjoy your unchangeable bright blue accents. Want a different color, upgrade for a few grand and you can have ORANGE accents.
The lack of being able to just pick a plain grey or black accent color literally pushed me away from anything above Big Bend Trim.

xcantuaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interior is fine with me......what I want to know is if you can get a white top with green exterior......epic combo
Sponsored