Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good! I did a set of winter wheels for another car in Brass Monkey, and it's held up pretty well. Debating whether I want to do another set of Brass Monkey or do the Bronze Gold. Did you do these with the wheels still mounted or did you take it off?
I left them mounted. I didn’t see it being worth it to remove them. They are best painted upright anyway.
Sponsored

horseplay

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my assembly line pic, and noticed it looks really olive/drab under the fluorescent lights of the factory. I assume it pops way more outside in natural light?

image (1).jpg
Absolutely - you’ll love it in natural sunlight!

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my assembly line pic, and noticed it looks really olive/drab under the fluorescent lights of the factory. I assume it pops way more outside in natural light?

image (1).jpg
When were you built, and are you a reservation holder. I am very hopeful I get the production line pic but was not sure they were still doing them. Ours was built on 4/12.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had mine about a month already. Done a few small things, and have a few more to do. First off road trip going to be this Saturday.
D14931E0-9411-4A33-8750-6935DF9202AC.jpeg
7F12410D-A0F5-4FDD-AB33-4D572186D39F.jpeg
Nailed it

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When were you built, and are you a reservation holder. I am very hopeful I get the production line pic but was not sure they were still doing them. Ours was built on 4/12.
You're still a ways out from the pic. Built 3/30; just got the pic yesterday.

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what color/ type of paint is on those rings?
I'm looking to do a bronze/gold ring when my wildtrak comes in next month..this looks great..I really like it not sure if I'll go darker or something like this
I used the plastidip Hyperdip gold/bronze from dip your car. I wanted to try it to see if I liked it before committing to powder coating. I would be very interested to see how the “brass monkey”color looked. I am very curious to see how the plastidip holds up. I am not expecting much.

Sponsored

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had mine about a month already. Done a few small things, and have a few more to do. First off road trip going to be this Saturday.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 04A49824-C078-4484-95E9-BD570A05D858
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 04A49824-C078-4484-95E9-BD570A05D858
Have you taken the top off yet? I ordered mine with a roof rack and when I asked about the difficulty of removing even just the front panel- my dealer just cringed and gave me a non-answer. It looks so good though, I couldn't not get it.
Amazing looking Bronco- that color combo is everything.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you taken the top off yet? I ordered mine with a roof rack and when I asked about the difficulty of removing even just the front panel- my dealer just cringed and gave me a non-answer. It looks so good though, I couldn't not get it.
Taking the front panels off with the factory roof rack on isn't difficult.

That being said. To a dealership many things are beyond their realm of aptitude such as; putting on socks, chewing with your mouth closed, understanding the difference between a Bronco Sport and Bronco, etc....

Day 3 of ownership: required using both hands AND common sense.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20230211_161721

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The front roof panels can be removed with the roof rack in place. It takes a bit of wiggling and the proper positioning of the latches to get them out. With the roof rack on it increases the chance you will drop one of them just because you are wiggling them off and on. I wouldn't want to drop a roof panel.

The roof rack comes off pretty easily. I've taken my roof rack off for daily use and only put it on when I need to use it.
Sponsored