First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a 2nd day reservation, and I finally joined the club on Saturday! Mods so far are:
  • Baja Design Squadron Sport ditch lights
  • ARB Dual Compressor and KR Off Road mount
  • Archetype Racing SLAP/BPM and 20mm balls
  • Diode Dynamics fog light kit
  • A bunch of Mabett stuff
IMG_7166.jpeg

IMG_7184.jpeg

IMG_7188.jpeg
Congrats on your new Bronco! The color really shines in these photos. Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your ride with us!
Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A little over a week of ownership. So far we've tinted the windows, switched the grill, swapped on the optional badlands wheels and tires and slipped on a simple 1/2" body lift. This thing is so much fun, so worth the very long wait and glad I switched my order from a fully loaded 4 door SAS outer banks to this much more basic (and substantially cheaper) 2 door big bend. Thanks for the dear John letter in January Ford, it worked out.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20230524_105054

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little over a week of ownership. So far we've tinted the windows, switched the grill, swapped on the optional badlands wheels and tires and slipped on a simple 1/2" body lift. This thing is so much fun, so worth the very long wait and glad I switched my order from a fully loaded 4 door SAS outer banks to this much more basic (and substantially cheaper) 2 door big bend. Thanks for the dear John letter in January Ford, it worked out.
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 20230524_105054
I’m trying to switch from OBX grill to either a badlands or widtrack. Besides grill, letters and camera piece any other parts needed? Thanks! There is a bracket but I think I don’t need it

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m trying to switch from OBX grill to either a badlands or widtrack. Besides grill, letters and camera piece any other parts needed? Thanks! There is a bracket but I think I don’t need it
I swapped the upper bracket/trim piece on the back off of the orginal as well as all the little metal clips on the posts and swapped out the black letters of the base grill to the white letters from the big bend grill. I experimented drilling out the letters for screws on the black letters and found out real quick its easy to drill through the front, so be careful.. Mine does not have the fancy stuff so that was it on mine.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I swapped the upper bracket/trim piece on the back off of the orginal as well as all the little metal clips on the posts and swapped out the black letters of the base grill to the white letters from the big bend grill. I experimented drilling out the letters for screws on the black letters and found out real quick its easy to drill through the front, so be careful.. Mine does not have the fancy stuff so that was it on mine.
Thank you!

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m officially in the club. I know y’all with yours already know this but the pictures do not do it justice. On a road trip home from Iowa and just about every time I stop people come up and say how great it looks.

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4139.jpeg

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m officially in the club. I know y’all with yours already know this but the pictures do not do it justice. On a road trip home from Iowa and just about every time I stop people come up and say how great it looks.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club IMG_4139

Horrible color! No more! Seems like EG is headed to Area 51 land with everyone picking it. I see so many around me now. Enjoy! I love mine!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats! That's a beautiful Bronco, Heath!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Welcome to the club! That's a stunning Bronco!

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those are the best looking headlights.

Sponsored