Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🇨🇦 Here,

Seeing as there are zero dealer events in the Great White North at the moment, I have a simple request for one of our wonderful 🇺🇸 neighbours heading to an upcoming event.

Can someone take a measurement of the rearview mirror, including a look at what instrument cluster is located in front of it on the windshield (Copilot360)?

I'm trying to see what clip-on (I don't dare call it a strap-on in front of some of our members🤣) camera will work like the one in the following link:

MIRROR CAMERA

Thanks in advance everyone.

Ford Bronco Event Attendee Request - Rearview Mirror predator-arnold
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🇨🇦 Here,

Seeing as there are zero dealer events in the Great White North at the moment, I have a simple request for one of our wonderful 🇺🇸 neighbours heading to an upcoming event.

Can someone take a measurement of the rearview mirror, including a look at what instrument cluster is located in front of it on the windshield (Copilot360)?

I'm trying to see what clip-on (I don't dare call it a strap-on in front of some of our members🤣) camera will work like the one in the following link:

MIRROR CAMERA

Thanks in advance everyone.

Ford Bronco Event Attendee Request - Rearview Mirror predator-arnold

Ok.. so I just went to my 2nd one and brought a tape measure. The Mirror is about 10.5" (inches) wide.. and grabbed a pic of the sensors from the Front Windshield. Hope it helps

Ford Bronco Event Attendee Request - Rearview Mirror 20210422_164049
Ford Bronco Event Attendee Request - Rearview Mirror 20210422_164419

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok.. so I just went to my 2nd one and brought a tape measure. The Mirror is about 10.5" (inches) wide.. and grabbed a pic of the sensors from the Front Windshield. Hope it helps

So the accurate answer is less than 10 inches?

OP
OP
TSSPat

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20210422_164049.jpg
20210422_164419.jpg
💪💪💪 Thanks man! From both the picture and your measurement the Dashcam that I posted should work wonderfully!
Sponsored

Last edited: