First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Colorado, GSXR 750, Scott Genius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about taking those pictures actually in the Everglades? Anyone at Ford ever thought of that?
The Everglades model posing in the Everglades?
Instead of fall in the Michigan hills.....beautiful background, but this IS the Everglades model....hmmmm
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lemme put on my tinfoil hat and say I absolutely believe that the Bronco was designed with these square flares in mind. Rumor has it that at some point in development, a high-up demanded a redesign because he was afraid the Bronco looked too much like the Wrangler, I think the round wheel arches were added for this reason.
square flares.png

The lines of the square flares line up perfectly with the tie-down and the silhouette of the fender, that's not to mention the Bronco R's design and the fact that the 1st-Gen, which the 6th is primarily styled after, had them as well.

Anyways, I'm here for it, hopefully the option for these trickles all the way down from the Everglades and Raptor to Big Bend and Base.
Maybe without the bubble camo it will show better, but I like the round fenders vs. the squared ones. Maybe if the Gen 6 Bronco did first come with rounds, I'd like the square look...

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Orange dot one tire, yellow on wheel ??? Is one color the light side and the other the heavy side for better balancing?

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooo oo... pick me.. I know the answer. The water fording level is up to the gas door that has NO filler cap!

Screenshot_20211210-083543_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211210-083518_Instagram.jpg

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You guys are slippin.... so allow me

HOW DID THEY GET THAT ROOF RACK ON A 4 DOOR SQUATCH?!?!?! (/s)
As long as this vehicle did not have to go through regular DOT registration they could add a ton of accessories and be way over GVW, and GCW, they could even attach a 5000# trailer.

Yes, you can't currently build a Bronco with all those factory accessories (as a non Everglades) due to weight but there is nothing physically stopping an owner of installing anything that might void warranty. Warranty police are after the fact

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, if I wanted square fenders I would already be driving a Jeep instead of my Bronco. Square fenders go better with square wheels, IMHO.
Just about every model bronco from the first to the last came with Squarish wheel arches. Look them up.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ooo oo... pick me.. I know the answer. The water fording level is up to the gas door that has NO filler cap!
The same non-cap that allows a half ounce of gasoline to be released to the atmosphere each time we fill up since it is impossible to shake the lingering drops into the filler tube as can be done with any vehicle with a fuel cap

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always thought that snorkels were for dusty conditions.
Nope. If you get into water up to your head lights. (I've done that) you have now sucked water into your air box. Luckily I knew where my air box was so I kept that side on the high side of the ground.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only though 1986 (I did look it up)
You are correct sir. I just think the round arches look like my dad's ford flex on 35 inch tires. And it would be fun if someone make a photoshop of that. They are basically the same front end and all.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly looks pretty great.

I'll admit the snorkel probably won't see a lot of real world usage by most people but who cares. I'd buy this and not feel guilty about never needing it lol
Sponsored