Sponsored

Everglades/Heritage squared off quarter panels/flares compatible with all other 4 door trims?

david haz

First Name
david h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone with an everglades removed their quarter panels and tried to bolt them onto any of the other 4 door bronco trims in order to confirm that the mounting points/bolt pattern is the same? (I'm aware that the front passenger side would have the snorkel hole in it)

Thinking that in the future it might be a possibility to have a manual badlands with luxe package and "upgrade" to the squared off quarter panels and fenders by ordering OEM replacement parts.....( i know they'd need to be primed, painted/blended with existing paint) Making a faux-Heritage edition 4-door.

I'm also more of a fan of the actual Heritage/Everglades squared off fenders than I am of the ADV fiberglass fenders. Not a fan of having to attach a trim piece to the rear doors. Hoping for as "factory" a look as possible.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would think they'd work.

OP
OP

david haz

First Name
david h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks! Hoping to see real world photos if and when someone tries it...

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone with an everglades removed their quarter panels and tried to bolt them onto any of the other 4 door bronco trims in order to confirm that the mounting points/bolt pattern is the same? (I'm aware that the front passenger side would have the snorkel hole in it)

Thinking that in the future it might be a possibility to have a manual badlands with luxe package and "upgrade" to the squared off quarter panels and fenders by ordering OEM replacement parts.....( i know they'd need to be primed, painted/blended with existing paint) Making a faux-Heritage edition 4-door.

I'm also more of a fan of the actual Heritage/Everglades squared off fenders than I am of the ADV fiberglass fenders. Not a fan of having to attach a trim piece to the rear doors. Hoping for as "factory" a look as possible.
I can finally confirm this work with Heritage panels on a 2 -door. You'll need to get the rear bumper extensions and brackets from the heritage to get the flares to fit correctly, too.
Sponsored