5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Boy have then proven to be unhelpful and stubborn as of lately. I placed my order back in mid 2021 that they verbally assured me would arrive by end of 2022. I now know they never should have stated that and were clearly lying. Recently I started asking questions about capacity and order counts. All I get are "everyone has the same allocations, no difference there", "Ford says you can get that information but they're lying, no one has it", and "we don't know that info. Any other dealer sharing that info that is lying". Funny how it's always someone else's fault or someone else lying. If there were any realistic way to move to a different dealership I definitely would do it. Will be avoiding Evergreen in the future and steering everyone I can away from them.
Sponsored

brianpgreen

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This surprises me. I've had good luck with them. Bought my Bronco there and have a superduty on order.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At first they seemed good and actually informed. But after reading more on this forum and becoming educated, as well as seeing what other dealers share, I've come to realize that my rep at Evergreen is just full of it.

I'll give them the benefit of attributing it to incompetency instead of them being intentionally malicious. Just such a pain to deal with them now. I've given up on asking them any questions as they either give provably false information or refuse to answer.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, I have an order with another dealer as well. We had one for my wife and one for me. Thankfully Kirkland Ford has been incredibly helpful and pretty much opposite experience of Evergreen.