Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think its interesting that they have both Broncos and rangers going at the same time. I knew they shared the same line, but thought they would run at different times.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its interesting that they have both Broncos and rangers going at the same time. I knew they shared the same line, but thought they would run at different times.
Manufacturing is such an interesting science/process. It always baffled me too, but they have a pretty good idea of what they are doing. Even if everyone in the forum wants to act like it is so easy and Ford just sucks at it.

If you ever have a chance to visit a factory for a tour I encourage you to do it. I have had the privilege of visiting the Tesla factory multiple times in the last ten years. Very awesome to see all the moving parts, and all the small items that you wouldn't consider part of the process that are in play. Pretty interesting stuff.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Manufacturing is such an interesting science/process. It always baffled me too, but they have a pretty good idea of what they are doing. Even if everyone in the forum wants to act like it is so easy and Ford just sucks at it.

If you ever have a chance to visit a factory for a tour I encourage you to do it. I have had the privilege of visiting the Tesla factory multiple times in the last ten years. Very awesome to see all the moving parts, and all the small items that you wouldn't consider part of the process that are in play. Pretty interesting stuff.

I used to work for a manufacturing company and got to visit the line a few times. The people on the line are amazing and I know its not something I could do. It is an amazing process, to see the line times and how the workers must keep the line going will always stay in my mind.