First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I retract my statement and I put myself at the mercy of the forum gods.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thereā€™s more whining here about whining that hasnā€™t happened than any actual whining.
Thatā€™s because I deleted about 15 posts lol.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s because I deleted about 15 posts lol.
Ohhhh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I was reading these comments like wtf is everyone crying about? Lol the worst comment was me making fun of her and I was only joking.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My "data" is all the bitching and moaning in this comment section about someone getting a Bronco they consider a mall crawler before they get their Bronco in the super dooper correct hard core off road configuration.

You really need me to explain a "sand in their vaginas" remark?
Yes, please. šŸ˜„

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bad everyone! Quit being a dick people!

Ford Bronco Family unwraps their bronco 1626219082980

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude. Good for them, they are happy to get their new ride, and thatā€™s awesomeā€¦.meanwhile, Iā€™m driving a rusted out 25 year old pile of fuck with no AC, and i have no hate towards anyone that got their broncoā€¦.Iā€™m just jealous! šŸ˜‚

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
First of all, congrats.
Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of making my reservation too.
Ford seems to have lost my email address I guess, because my Bronco is nowhere in sight.
Enjoy!!

Last edited:

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just said she will park it in front of Starbucks to show it off to her friends and the janitor deletes comment!

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

cool, i hope they enjoy their new car....

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! This is our Bronco. We have had our YouTube channel for around 7 months now as a way to document our adventures but I typically do not share it often on forums.

I will admit, I originally reserved a Badlands and have been lurking here for at least a year before the unveiling. It was actually this forum that talked me out of the Bronco and into a F250 Tremor around 9 months ago. We kept our reservation and lucky for us my wife decided it could become her daily driver now that the kids are older. We ordered the Outerbanks because we will probably never off-road without the Tremor so I can rescue the Bronco if needed so we could pass on some of the more hardcore off-road equipment. We wanted some of the comforts that come with the High Package and knew we would buy aftermarket parts (I really want a set of king coilovers.). Also, I hope is we can enjoy this thing for a year or two while we wait to see what comes of the Bronco Raptor.

But with that said, this thing will get dirty. If it tells you anything we just drove 5,000 miles round trip to Utah from Florida and offroaded the Tremor every chance we got. The Bronco will get the same treatment and if something breaks we will replace it as we go.

For fun here is a picture of the Tremor (my wife driving) a week after purchasing. I am still finding mud 7 months and 12,000 miles later.

Ford Bronco Family unwraps their bronco IMG_20210131_145248_01

Ford Bronco Family unwraps their bronco IMG_20210412_111947

OP
OP

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing! This is our Bronco. We have had our YouTube channel for around 7 months now as a way to document our adventures but I typically do not share it often on forums.

I will admit, I originally reserved a Badlands and have been lurking here for at least a year before the unveiling. It was actually this forum that talked me out of the Bronco and into a F250 Tremor around 9 months ago. We kept our reservation and lucky for us my wife decided it could become her daily driver now that the kids are older. We ordered the Outerbanks because we will probably never off-road without the Tremor so I can rescue the Bronco if needed so we could pass on some of the more hardcore off-road equipment. We wanted some of the comforts that come with the High Package and knew we would buy aftermarket parts (I really want a set of king coilovers.). Also, I hope is we can enjoy this thing for a year or two while we wait to see what comes of the Bronco Raptor.

But with that said, this thing will get dirty. If it tells you anything we just drove 5,000 miles round trip to Utah from Florida and offroaded the Tremor every chance we got. The Bronco will get the same treatment and if something breaks we will replace it as we go.

For fun here is a picture of the Tremor (my wife driving) a week after purchasing. I am still finding mud 7 months and 12,000 miles later.

loved the video

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model