Abbe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC HD AT4, Range Rover Evoque rag top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was all about the challenge! He's actually wearing his shirt to school today, despite the fact that it's three times too big! I'd love to have taken him to Wall Stadium for some Saturday night short track racing, but we didn't have the schedule for it. I actually went to elementary school with the P&E's owners son, who did some racing at Wall Stadium (you can see the Wall Modifieds in the glass etching).

JR
Amazed that he did the challenge! I never tried. I grew up in Ocean Grove.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jacknifetoaswan

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New Ford Bronco: $60,000.
Memories for life: Priceless!
…and this is just the beginning. Great post and pictures!

Our first Ford was the “clubhouse” for many adventures my son and I went on. So of course he was my wingman checking the first new Bronco near us, and approval was unanimous.

Enjoy your new Wildtrack, and every new adventure.

321EF76E-AE06-472B-89D4-B4DAED4BB3A8.jpeg

2FBCAB53-83EC-4D84-9794-61696919E33C.jpeg
That's a great story! He and I have a campout in two weeks for Webelos, and he's super excited to roll up to the location in the Bronco!

Amazed that he did the challenge! I never tried. I grew up in Ocean Grove.
I'm not surprised he was able to do it. At 10, he's 5'4" and 110 pounds without an ounce of fat. He'll come home from school, make himself two Hot Pockets, eat those while he's doing his homework, have dinner (chicken breast, bowl of rice, and some vegetables), then go to play a baseball game, and eat a hot dog during the game. Then after the game, if I'm umpiring, he'll want another hot dog and a bag of popcorn.

Then other days, he won't want to eat anything. I was exactly the same way at his age.

I grew up in Neptune City, and spent a good amount of time in Ocean Grove during my youth. Happy to no longer be in NJ!

JR

Abbe

Outer Banks
First Name
Abbe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC HD AT4, Range Rover Evoque rag top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a great story! He and I have a campout in two weeks for Webelos, and he's super excited to roll up to the location in the Bronco!

I'm not surprised he was able to do it. At 10, he's 5'4" and 110 pounds without an ounce of fat. He'll come home from school, make himself two Hot Pockets, eat those while he's doing his homework, have dinner (chicken breast, bowl of rice, and some vegetables), then go to play a baseball game, and eat a hot dog during the game. Then after the game, if I'm umpiring, he'll want another hot dog and a bag of popcorn.

Then other days, he won't want to eat anything. I was exactly the same way at his age.

I grew up in Neptune City, and spent a good amount of time in Ocean Grove during my youth. Happy to no longer be in NJ!

JR

JR
JR,
Glad I don’t have your grocery bill! Agree with you on living on NJ. Great place to be from though.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are the memories made! You and he will treasure this time forever!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See, it would have been Squan Tavern for me. I think I'm the only person from the Neptune area that doesn't like Vic's.

Honestly, I should have taken him to Hoffman's for some ice cream.

JR
Coffee Oreo, my favorite flavor.

Sponsored

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a trip!! I am way up in Maine and we have our own foliage, but I contemplated taking my 6 yo down to do the skyline dr and Shenandoah drive, but just couldn't make it work around school, work and other stuff. I definitely would love to do it, though, it looks like the perfect view from a Bronco with roof dropped if the weather is decent. Nothing a quality hoodie can't handle hahaha.

Kristifer24

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All the dealers around here were screwy with ADM on orders. $20k or more. Chapman gave me 3% under invoice, and were mostly good to deal with.

I guess we'll see how things work out, but the best days to have the top off are generally October to May. I'd definitely rather have the hard top on to insulate for the AC in the summer.

JR
We ordered at Summerville ford with no markup. On lot units are an added $14999

OP
OP
jacknifetoaswan

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We ordered at Summerville ford with no markup. On lot units are an added $14999
Interesting. I spoke with them and they were asking markup, but maybe it was the timing.

Randomly, I ran into the Bronco ordering guy from Palmetto Ford at my gym, and mentioned ordering through a dealer in Philly. He asked me why I didn't order locally. I told him about the ADM from all the locals. "Oh, we don't do that on orders." Well, whoever I spoke to 15 months ago told me you did, so...

JR

OP
OP
jacknifetoaswan

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tomorrow will be three weeks from our epic trip, and we're about to take another to go camping in North Carolina. Since I brought her home, he's helped me out quite a bit.

Ford Bronco Father/Son Bronco delivery roadtrip home from Philly to Charleston! PXL_20221028_204219402

Havoc Trailrider Steps
Bronco script badges to replace Wildtrak fender badges
Black (with red R) grill letter covers
Gorilla black lug nuts
MIC removal
Bestop Installation
Mabett floor and seat back covers
CORNCOB interior letters
Rekgen XL mud flaps
Focal 4" speakers in dash and rear pods
Focal 6.5" in kick panels
KYKR touchscreen tempered glass cover

Up next, front windows/windshield tinting, pocket fog lights, and who knows what else.

JR

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. I spoke with them and they were asking markup, but maybe it was the timing.

Randomly, I ran into the Bronco ordering guy from Palmetto Ford at my gym, and mentioned ordering through a dealer in Philly. He asked me why I didn't order locally. I told him about the ADM from all the locals. "Oh, we don't do that on orders." Well, whoever I spoke to 15 months ago told me you did, so...

JR
I was number 2 on Palmetto’s list ( think I heard they had 700 + orders) .
Well before the order banks opened, the Palmetto’s owner sent a letter out that they would price Bronco orders at MSRP. They honored it.

While I paid MSRP, I caught a hot used car market and got $4500 more for my used car.
Timing is everything
Sponsored