Sponsored

Fender Flare Extenders -- can someone design and make these for the aftermarket?

Broncosx2

Outer Banks
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think this exists yet, but if it does can someone point me too it? If NOT can someone design and make these for the after market? They are made for Jeep fenders and I would think making something like this for Bronco standard flares would be easy.

Ford Bronco Fender Flare Extenders -- can someone design and make these for the aftermarket? 1662950563197
Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure you could buy some rubber molding from Home Depot and make your own. I plan on installing the 2” fenders from advance fiberglass when I get my Bronco. Unfortunately, I would need extended flares (like what you pictured) so road grime isn’t slung everywhere. Look in the garage door section at Home Depot and get creative.

OP
OP
Broncosx2

Broncosx2

Outer Banks
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just get the SAS flares..doesn't get any easier than that.
I like my painted matched flares so having SAS flares painted would cost way more than something like what I found for the jeeps that look decent. Well, assuming the Bronco tax does get added to such a produce and it costs 3 times what a similar Jeep part costs.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like my painted matched flares so having SAS flares painted would cost way more than something like what I found for the jeeps that look decent. Well, assuming the Bronco tax does get added to such a produce and it costs 3 times what a similar Jeep part costs.
The XR flare extensions don't do much at all and I have almost zero poke.
So don't be too caught up in wanting what the JL has.
No clue if the SAS flares do any better.
All cleaned up after shit spray down both sides on sloppy trails. It's going to happen if you off road.
Ford Bronco Fender Flare Extenders -- can someone design and make these for the aftermarket? IMG_8892

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend