Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why is it I just get this feeling Green will not be an option. I find it funny that a person can go on Bronco Sport and order a rig in Kodiak Brown of all colors. SMH....

Ehhhhhhhhh..........
Because, Bronco Sport is the most capable trim duh. All the most hardcore Bronco fans are going for Bronco Sport.

/sarcasm

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is pretty much what the covered Bronco in the truck peeking out looked like.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford giphy (100)
That color sure does look close. It's a beautiful color that would be quite striking and unique on the roadways. It would be fun to have such a combo, I would be very interested in it.

What my worry would be is that to control parts variations a "Filson edition" bronco would only be one specific trim level and almost locked into a single build/options. Now, that being said, the most likely candidate, IMHO, would be a badlands as it's the most capable mountainous terrain trim level they will have at launch. Now, THAT being said, it would be on my short list of builds as I could be talked into Badlands from Black Diamond with a limited edition (limited only by how many they can sell) Filson package centered around unique exterior/interior color combo.

It's in the white box lol

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford giphy (100)
This picture was not taken in the Northwest. Or at least the people in that picture are Ford employees from back east.

Wool socks? No
Birkenstocks? No
Hoods up? Yes
Cargo shorts/pants? No
tall bladed grass? Yes

^ None of those answers indicate the Northwest ?

The light rain and deciduous tree color are the only things Northwest about that photograph!

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Willing to bet the green will be a fleet services color. Also, can't tell me that the Bronco being at the rear of the truck with the camouflaged loosely fitted at the top wasn't an intentional marketing ploy to gin up interest on all the forums.

Deleted member 13817

That color sure does look close. It's a beautiful color that would be quite striking and unique on the roadways. It would be fun to have such a combo, I would be very interested in it.

What my worry would be is that to control parts variations a "Filson edition" bronco would only be one specific trim level and almost locked into a single build/options. Now, that being said, the most likely candidate, IMHO, would be a badlands as it's the most capable mountainous terrain trim level they will have at launch. Now, THAT being said, it would be on my short list of builds as I could be talked into Badlands from Black Diamond with a limited edition (limited only by how many they can sell) Filson package centered around unique exterior/interior color combo.

This picture was not taken in the Northwest. Or at least the people in that picture are Ford employees from back east.

Wool socks? No
Birkenstocks? No
Hoods up? Yes
Cargo shorts/pants? No
tall bladed grass? Yes

^ None of those answers indicate the Northwest ?

The light rain and deciduous tree color are the only things Northwest about that photograph!
Completely agree with you on every point!
Side Note: That picture is from Tennessee, I was actually standing around while they were loading that. =)

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ya was about to post this

its the green thing under the tarp
You mean the light colored thing under the tarp with the green tinted vinyl window ...

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The orange Badlands accent color would look perfect on the right color green Bronco.

Deleted member 13817

Willing to bet the green will be a fleet services color. Also, can't tell me that the Bronco being at the rear of the truck with the camouflaged loosely fitted at the top wasn't an intentional marketing ploy to gin up interest on all the forums.
Normally I would agree with you but if you saw where they leaned in to snag that picture, it was not intentional. I will say just a little bit more and tell you a comment was made that nasty grams went out when that picture hit the forum. There were some really good men working there that caught heat for that. I like a leak or inside info as much as anyone but I won't risk peoples ability to put food on the table by pushing the issue. =)