Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 dialysis dump,,Lincoln MKZ, Kia sorento
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, there,! So it’s one yr later I have received my build date for feb 28::::: Thanks everyone for your constant stream of videos and upgrades to your Broncos.. I’m a OBX non ssasquashed 2.3,,, with modified second color velocity blu mic…. Yes with all your related info from tire upgrades to radios speaker upgrades to blown 2.7 engines I have tried to be quiet and listen to learn.. im a Ford man for 40 yrs.. Dad build Ford trucks in claycomo for 40 yrs.. you live Ford around here.. can’t wait to finally get it….peace.
Sponsored

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, there,! So it’s one yr later I have received my build date for feb 28::::: Thanks everyone for your constant stream of videos and upgrades to your Broncos.. I’m a OBX non ssasquashed 2.3,,, with modified second color velocity blu mic…. Yes with all your related info from tire upgrades to radios speaker upgrades to blown 2.7 engines I have tried to be quiet and listen to learn.. im a Ford man for 40 yrs.. Dad build Ford trucks in claycomo for 40 yrs.. you live Ford around here.. can’t wait to finally get it….peace.
I hear you man! I traded my 2000 Harley F-150 in on my 2016 Ford Focus RS which met an untimely demise and led me to the 2021 Bronco. The “sticker” on all 3 were about the same, amazingly. Planning to keep this Bronco shinny side up for many moons. JCG

9AC231E9-3622-4E8F-ADD9-02A3704F3D5E.jpeg