gizmohd

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So then what is your order, obviously not an accidental soft top! What would you do if you were me, I feel like such an eedjit.
Badlands, Sasquatch, Cyber Orange, High..... Talked to the dealer and have switched back to the MIC top... will use the points to get some recovery gear from ford performance... ;)
Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want a hybrid, soft for the front two rows of seats, keep the hard shell in back. Hope aftermarket will make one of these eventually. The Bestop sunrider as is makes little sense to me, since it'll sit on top of the large 2nd row panel. I want it all open.
What you are looking for is already on the Ford Accessories Page.
https://accessories.ford.com/soft-top-asy-vm2dz-78501c25-a.html#2021/Bronco
or
https://accessories.ford.com/soft-top-asy-vm2dz-78501c25-b.html#2021/Bronco

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unfortunately those only go over the front row, I'd prefer something like the soft top flip back part of the regular soft top and keep the rear shell of the hard top. The Bestop sunrider is great, had it on a Wrangler, but it won't be great if you want to take all 3 panels out (if you even can once this is mounted). Unfortunately so far Bestop has no plan to make what I would like (and I don't know if it's even possible, I'm not a soft top origami engineer) but it would be ideal for me.
But thanks for the link, on a 2door I'd probably consider it. On the Wrangler it was great, could open and close it easy from the driver's seat.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have never in my life owned a car with a rear window wiper. That's a whole bunch of Mustangs, a Olds Cutlass, some F-150s, a Ranger, an F-250, a Contour and probably something I am forgetting.

My wife's Expedition has one, but I have never actually used it. I assume the blade insert is probably completely rotted away.

Do people actually use these things? I'd probably consider a rear wiper delete a bonus.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use it in my wife's Jetta wagon and also used it on my 240SX I had years ago, on both the spray on rainy days made the rear window pretty much useless, so the wiper certainly helped.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do forget that some folks actually use their rear view mirror instead of their side mirrors.
Sponsored