First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never even thought about a soft top until I test drove a Bronco with one. My current Gladiator and past Wrangler are/were hard tops. And I swore I would only own a hard top. But after flipping that top back in seconds I was sold. No panels to remove. No getting caught without a top in a pop up storm. Open air on the fly can't be beat.

And from the looks of current allocations, especially at my dealer, I could order a base soft top with no options and probably not see mine before the 2024 MY. At this point it's best to order exactly what you want without regard to bumping up on the list. Pretty much everyone is in for a long wait.
I too have a hard top Wrangler and like the durability it comes with. Have you noticed your bronco being louder than your Gladiator?
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I too have a hard top Wrangler and like the durability it comes with. Have you noticed your bronco being louder than your Gladiator?
I don't have my Bronco yet. When I test drove the soft top Bronco it was with the top back. My daughter has a soft top Bronco and I didn't notice it to be that noisy with the top up. Of course I play my music on the loud side so road noise doesn't bother me.

I will also add the drive with the top back on the Bronco was night and day compared to my Gladiator with just the Freedom panels off. The Bronco was pretty smooth and not a lot of turbulence. The Gladiator with the panels out is pretty choppy. Take the doors off and it's like driving though a hurricane at times.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have my Bronco yet. When I test drove the soft top Bronco it was with the top back. My daughter has a soft top Bronco and I didn't notice it to be that noisy with the top up. Of course I play my music on the loud side so road noise doesn't bother me.

I will also add the drive with the top back on the Bronco was night and day compared to my Gladiator with just the Freedom panels off. The Bronco was pretty smooth and not a lot of turbulence. The Gladiator with the panels out is pretty choppy. Take the doors off and it's like driving though a hurricane at times.
I sooo know what you mean. They look really cool but people don’t really get that driving a Jeep can be pretty hard at times. Especially when you are trying to enjoy the topless/doorless times.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I sooo know what you mean. They look really cool but people don’t really get that driving a Jeep can be pretty hard at times. Especially when you are trying to enjoy the topless/doorless times.
I'll take my doors off on a nice day driving local. But no way if I'm making the hour trip to the beach. Can't imagine the beat down at highway speeds.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be a rough one, for sure!
Sponsored