Jug

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would anyone switch their order from a Mic top to a soft top with kit if they would give a reasonable set price for purchase in the future? What would be a reasonable price for most?
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would and am thinking hard on it as I type this even not knowing the cost. Iā€™m going to give it another month to see if I get scheduled. I pushed to 22 for the Mansquatch anyway.

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I changed my order to the soft top and got scheduled right away. This was back in August. I took delivery in October. Three weeks later the same dealer got in another Big Bend almost exactly like my original spec - hardtop included! I do like the soft top though and donā€˜t have any complaints about it even after driving through a snow storm. This isnā€™t my first convertible though so I knew what I was getting into.

I doubt Iā€™ll buy the hardtop later unless it is under $2000 and better quality than what Iā€™ve seen so far.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I switch two months ago and got scheduled for 2/21/22. I think the Ford top will be just under 3k shipped.
Either way I would want a soft top in addition to a hard to. Just means I have to wait to get my hard top over waiting longer to get my Bronco. I feel like the aftermarket companies will be coming out with a better than OEM option.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would expect to pay 4k. Hopefully.

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I changed my order to the soft top and got scheduled right away. This was back in August. I took delivery in October. Three weeks later the same dealer got in another Big Bend almost exactly like my original spec - hardtop included! I do like the soft top though and donā€˜t have any complaints about it even after driving through a snow storm. This isnā€™t my first convertible though so I knew what I was getting into.

I doubt Iā€™ll buy the hardtop later unless it is under $2000 and better quality than what Iā€™ve seen so far.
That must have been tough seeing "your" truck roll in with the hardtop. Sounds like you might go aftermarket in the future if you wanted a hardtop? From what I've heard, the Ford top might be more than $2K.

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I switched about two weeks agoā€¦ Havenā€™t heard a thing yetā€¦ Iā€™m hoping I get scheduled soonā€¦. Iā€™m also thinking about trying to order with another dealership. Sold the wifeā€™s 4Runner about 6 months ago. August 2020 reservation. The wait is getting oldā€¦.

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That must have been tough seeing "your" truck roll in with the hardtop. Sounds like you might go aftermarket in the future if you wanted a hardtop? From what I've heard, the Ford top might be more than $2K.
If the aftermarket come sup with something comparable to the OEM top in the future for significantly less money I would consider it. If the Ford accessories top is within my price range Iā€™d rather get that. Most likely I will stick with what I have. I expect the price to be more than I am comfortable with.
Sponsored