Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or maybe even never?

So I was already on the fence about buying first year or waiting for MY 22.
The wait alone was forcing me to buy as soon as I could but now after yesterday’s B&P issues, prices (50k+) and lack of options I want to buy together I’m officially waiting. Mostly because it seems Ford really hasn’t thought this out that well and still seems to be just gathering info on what we actually want and what works. Seems to be a kind of iron it out as we go deal.

Anyway, I wanted to see who else is feeling this way and see how they are proceeding.

I’ll be waiting patiently like this
Ford Bronco Buying now or later? ink9Bl
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you. Its already going to be more then I wanted to pay.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm officially out. Too many warning signs that this is rushed along with poor color/material options. There will be issues - Ford will work through them and make it right, but I'll let others feel that pain and maybe come back in the market in the 2023 timeframe. In the meantime I'll keep hitting the trails in my JLU. Enjoy moving up a spot as I cancel my 7/13 FE reservation.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buying now still. Landed on antimatter blue Badlands in four door with 2.7 and sasquatch package at the end of the day. Was gonna go with velocity blue originally. I figure AMB will look better with the grey top though. :/

Last edited:

EO74

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Cannyon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been waiting for bronco and saving for years but honestly after the mic top email im not willing to pay 60K and not get exactly what I want.... good luck to everyone thats happy with they way ford is stumbling along but I think im out

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been waiting for bronco and saving for years but honestly after the mic top email im not willing to pay 60K and not get exactly what I want.... good luck to everyone thats happy with they way ford is stumbling along but I think im out
Bingo!

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we still hold our reservation while waiting for the black painted tops ?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, could be that 44% of the reservations wont be filled. Granted a small sample size. (I’m guessin’ I’ll be a movin’ on up ?).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we still hold our reservation while waiting for the black painted tops ?
There is no rush. Orders can't be submitted until Dec.1 and the deadline is 1/31. An order submitted at the beginning of Dec. isn't going to jump in line over an order at the end of Jan. Orders will still be prioritized based on reservation time stamp so there is still no rush to submit an order other than not dumping your order on your dealer on the last day of January. If you do nothing, your reservation will remain until the 1/31 deadline. At which time, any non-converted reservations will be cancelled with the $100 refunded.

People need to understand that B/P will continue to evolve over the next 2 months with late availability items added once Ford has an idea from the supplier on parts.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, could be that 44% of the reservations wont be filled. Granted a small sample size. (I’m guessin’ I’ll be a movin’ on up ?).
I really am glad for anyone who moves up in line because I decide to wait. ( July 14 reservation) . In the end we hopefully both get the Bronco we dreamed of.

Sponsored

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I added an new 2022 MY reservation yesterday, I have not cancelled my July 16th reservation yet. This fence post is starting to hurt my butt, and I may well jump off and hope that 2022 MY brings a better Bronco. One positive of waiting, is that the aftermarket will be in full bloom, and so much more will be available.

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Despite the numerous issues, I'm still hanging onto my reservation and converting it into an order come December.

I think the only thing right now that'll make me drop my reservation is if my delivery is pushed into 2022 due to the allocations. If that's the case then screw it! I'll just spring for a '22 model instead.
Sponsored