Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
But what I got wasn't the one I reserved July 2020. Still, I am happy to be able substitute one of the renderings in my avatar photo for my real Bronco photo.

What I did get was the 2 door Eruption Green Base I ordered end of November 21 (without reservation) from a different dealer that 202 Reservation/Order for a Red Black Diamond.

Ford Bronco Finally, after nearly 2 years IMG_9156

I had dealer add tow and keypad after receiving it. Dealer even got that windshield adhesion recall that popped up last week taken care of in the couple days available from when it appeared and when I was picking up.

What I love the most is the visibility of the side windows and even the rear. Infinitely better visibility than the Hummer I've been driving and many other cars where it seems sides have gotten taller in favor of less glass.

I still have that Black Diamond on order, and it finally got scheduled last week for an 8/15 build week. I'll be keeping both.
Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet, you can always sell it when your BD comes in and make a few $$.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. Fastest Base delivery I have seen. 16 months and waiting.

OP
OP
Lil Red Broncette

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. Fastest Base delivery I have seen. 16 months and waiting.
At 7 months I can't complain much although I am at 23 1/2 months waiting on the Black Diamond. As you may know, for some reason reservation holders seemed to be getting the shaft while ford was happily prioritizing recent orders over reservation holders.

The database for 3/28 build week shows some trends that should be pretty disturbing to long reservation holders. There are 84 vehicles tracked, I was one of the last quarter to get delivered, there are 16 showing not delivered.

Of the 84 tracked, only 34 were reserved, 50 were orders with no reservation.

Of the 50 from orders, there were only 8 which were ordered earlier than my 11/26/21 order date. That means 42 (exactly half of the 84) were ordered between 11/26/21 and 1/17/22. A couple with the 1/17/22 order data got scheduled just a few days after placing the order.

There was one ordered 1/17/22 and delivered 4/12/22. One ordered 1/11/22 and delivered 4/6/22. Both those were just about 12 weeks from order to delivery.

People with reservations should rightly be annoyed. For me, while I was happy to get one scheduled, I much more have preferred it be the other one.

13 of the 34 that had reservations were July 2020 reservations with about five being day one. So, reservation date seemed to have some priority among the reserved ones built, but 60% were still later reserved dates.
Sponsored

Last edited: