First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a JL Wrangler Rubcion Unlimited (aka 4-dr) a year and a half ago because I didnt want to agonize over the long wait. Wheeled the JL and even took it to Moab 2 years in a row. Was on 37’s with 2” Mopar lift, steel bumper and winch. Was looking to keep going…

Fast forward to recently and I got the itch for a 2 door. Something shorter and better breakover without having to go to 40s. It is afterall my daily driver. But the 2dr JL are just SO small and you’re lucky to fit a backpack behind the rear seats. 96.8” wheelbase.

So started poking around on Ford dealer sites for inventory. Started seeing a lot of either blue window stickers (ie. dealer order) and abandoned customer orders (green sticker). Also many dealers now doing MSRP.

As luck would have it - this 2 dr Badlands in Eruption Green popped up at the dealer only 2 miles from me. Get in touch with them last week. Turns out another buyer had put a deposit before me. I was sort of bummed but that’s life. Then this morning the sales guy calls me and says that buyer backed out. Was mine if I wanted it. So I b-lined it over and long story short, the JLUR got traded in and here it is…

My 2023 2-Dr Badlands High package in Eruption Green! To say I’m stoked is an under statement!

IMG_7221.jpeg

IMG_7222.jpeg

IMG_7223.jpeg

IMG_7224.jpeg

IMG_7225.jpeg
Congratulations!!! I got almost the same build but Velocity Blue & got the upgrade bumper this month and just love it.. I Order the removable side steps but it didn't come with it. Another zero out item. I will wait to see if they come back.. I hope.
Sponsored

Reactions: LCW
OP
OP
LCW

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations!!! I got almost the same build but Velocity Blue & got the upgrade bumper this month and just love it.. I Order the removable side steps but it didn't come with it. Another zero out item. I will wait to see if they come back.. I hope.
What is the ‘upgrade’ front bumper? The Modular?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you tell me what bumper and fog lights those are? Want the same for mine.
Just the factory Mod Steel bumper. The fogs are Baja Designs; Squadron Pro SAE and S2 Sports. 4x4TruckLEDs.com will hook you up!

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

whatwehate

Base
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered my 2 door Badlands with the Erection Green and LOVE it.! Ordered Jan. 2022 and got it Sept. 2022. I found Wildtrac take off wheels/tires (35's) to replace the 33's and think they look awesome with standard flares. Badlands is the ultimate IMHO.!
Ford Bronco Finally did it! 2-Dr Badlands in Eruption Green 20230718_190659
Erection Green? Is that a new shade or should you be heading to the doctor?!

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a JL Wrangler Rubcion Unlimited (aka 4-dr) a year and a half ago because I didnt want to agonize over the long wait. Wheeled the JL and even took it to Moab 2 years in a row. Was on 37’s with 2” Mopar lift, steel bumper and winch. Was looking to keep going…

Fast forward to recently and I got the itch for a 2 door. Something shorter and better breakover without having to go to 40s. It is afterall my daily driver. But the 2dr JL are just SO small and you’re lucky to fit a backpack behind the rear seats. 96.8” wheelbase.

So started poking around on Ford dealer sites for inventory. Started seeing a lot of either blue window stickers (ie. dealer order) and abandoned customer orders (green sticker). Also many dealers now doing MSRP.

As luck would have it - this 2 dr Badlands in Eruption Green popped up at the dealer only 2 miles from me. Get in touch with them last week. Turns out another buyer had put a deposit before me. I was sort of bummed but that’s life. Then this morning the sales guy calls me and says that buyer backed out. Was mine if I wanted it. So I b-lined it over and long story short, the JLUR got traded in and here it is…

My 2023 2-Dr Badlands High package in Eruption Green! To say I’m stoked is an under statement!

Nice! 2dr Badlands rocks!

Resized_20230704_193355.jpeg

20230625_131413.jpg

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Finally did it! 2-Dr Badlands in Eruption Green DSC_6151

Congratulations! It's beautiful. I love my 2022 first batch Black Diamond 2-door in eruption green.

Sponsored

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Erection Green? Is that a new shade or should you be heading to the doctor?!
Hey, I've never called this color anything else, ever since my reaction to it the first time I saw it.! If you don't have the same reaction...well...your obviously a female.!! :ROFLMAO:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I've never called this color anything else, ever since my reaction to it the first time I saw it.! If you don't have the same reaction...well...your obviously a female.!! :ROFLMAO:
Ohh women react to the color just fine. I’ve been shocked at how many have gone out of there way to complement the color of my Bronco, as I wasn’t expecting that, but it’s a plus if anyone is on the fence about Erection Green. lol!

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loving mine. Closing in on a month now and it’s been great! The Erection just keeps on going on and on.
Ford Bronco Finally did it! 2-Dr Badlands in Eruption Green 71044649827__CCD6192F-49FC-4FF7-8D88-DA673065D76E

dc3843

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks 2022 Saleen Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just the factory Mod Steel bumper. The fogs are Baja Designs; Squadron Pro SAE and S2 Sports. 4x4TruckLEDs.com will hook you up!
I’m so confused, my window sticker says I have the modular bumper, but I don’t have that bar that crosses the grill…

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so confused, my window sticker says I have the modular bumper, but I don’t have that bar that crosses the grill…
Ohh, you like the bar. Think you can just buy it, or there are a few aftermarket makes of them that you may like even better. I got it as an option with the order. Not sure it provides much serious protection, but it looks nice up there.
Sponsored