Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After weeks of searching for a Bronco local to me, I finally found one. A Big Bend, Sas, with the 2.7. Sadly, dealer was not allowing test drives. Not a fan of this dealer, as this is the third time they've let me down. Salesperson did nothing but complain about the Bronco, as so many people were making appts to see it.

I suck at trying to do reviews, but will give it a shot.

Looks: Having owned a JKU, I think Ford did a great job, inside and out. No comparison to the Wrangler.

Interior: Nothing seemed out of place or a cheap feel to it. Everything was in hands reach. My main focus was the seats, as my L4, L5, and S1 are pinned and fused. The seats are great and are a step up from my 2021 K5 GT. No issue with comfort at all.

Something I'm going to key on, that I've not seen post pictures of. People here are talking about adding stealth boxes under the drivers seat to improve audio quality. My question to you, is where are you going to put it? There is no room.

I also took a picture of a fully reclined back seat VS standard position. Ford gets a win here, if even for only a slight improvement over the wrangler. Jeep seats don't recline.

Ford Bronco Finally Found One! 20210720_120129

20210720_120148.jpg

20210720_120404.jpg

20210720_120452.jpg

20210720_115858.jpg

20210720_120425.jpg
Sponsored

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Not allowing test drives" Yeah don't make them your dealer then. You would think they would happy about scheduling appointments in hopes of being turned into a actual sale.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer is mad that people want to see and drive the vehicle that Ford is specifically giving to them for people to see and drive... Maybe they shouldn't park it in front then?! Idiots.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally found one too. I attended a local cars and coffee this past Sunday and someone had a Big Bend 4 door soft top. I was able to see a Bronco for the first time! There just is not many around in this area- I think this is one of the first ones, if not the very first. I could only look at it but finally got to see one.

OP
OP
Stitches1974

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Not allowing test drives" Yeah don't make them your dealer then. You would think they would happy about scheduling appointments in hopes of being turned into a actual sale.
I don't plan on it. That was their third strike today.

In 2017 I asked a sales guy to let me know when the 2018 Mustangs would be available to order, as I planed on a 50K+ order. No reply. I guess they didn't want my business.

Earlier in the year I talked to the guy who was complaining about the Bronco today, to call and let me know when they got a dummy in, so I could see it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stitches1974

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally found one too. I attended a local cars and coffee this past Sunday and someone had a Big Bend 4 door soft top. I was able to see a Bronco for the first time! There just is not many around in this area- I think this is one of the first ones, if not the very first. I could only look at it but finally got to see one.
I see you're in Florida. This one is a Jarrett Ford in Charlotte County.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer is mad that people want to see and drive the vehicle that Ford is specifically giving to them for people to see and drive... Maybe they shouldn't park it in front then?! Idiots.
That's the first thing I thought Jeff, but this one has a Florida tag. Could it be a customers truck that they are using as a "show truck" for a while? Some of the ones I've seen posted here have had a dealers tag. IDK

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer parks Bronco outside. Dealer gets interested parties. Dealer explains long delay and waits. Dealer recommends getting in something new on the lot today while you wait. Dealer wins.

OP
OP
Stitches1974

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's the first thing I thought Jeff, but this one has a Florida tag. Could it be a customers truck that they are using as a "show truck" for a while? Some of the ones I've seen posted here have had a dealers tag. IDK
Not a customer's Bronco. If you click on the picture of the plate, it says dealer on the bottom.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After weeks of searching for a Bronco local to me, I finally found one. A Big Bend, Sas, with the 2.7. Sadly, dealer was not allowing test drives. Not a fan of this dealer, as this is the third time they've let me down. Salesperson did nothing but complain about the Bronco, as so many people were making appts to see it.

I suck at trying to do reviews, but will give it a shot.

Looks: Having owned a JKU, I think Ford did a great job, inside and out. No comparison to the Wrangler.

Interior: Nothing seemed out of place or a cheap feel to it. Everything was in hands reach. My main focus was the seats, as my L4, L5, and S1 are pinned and fused. The seats are great and are a step up from my 2021 K5 GT. No issue with comfort at all.

Something I'm going to key on, that I've not seen post pictures of. People here are talking about adding stealth boxes under the drivers seat to improve audio quality. My question to you, is where are you going to put it? There is no room.

I also took a picture of a fully reclined back seat VS standard position. Ford gets a win here, if even for only a slight improvement over the wrangler. Jeep seats don't recline.

Ford Bronco Finally Found One! 20210720_120425

I found a dealer willing to sell me their mannequin. The catch is I can't take delivery until January. They said If I bought it they would put it aside and no longer be available to test drive. Maybe this is the case here.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stitches1974

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a customer's Bronco. If you click on the picture of the plate, it says dealer on the bottom.
So, they are being a bunch of dicks then. Screw 'em if they want to be that way. Maybe call the Ford support line, and let them know what this dealer is doing.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had heard my dealer had gotten 2 mannequin's, 1 was a loaner for service and 1 could be test driven. I setup an appointment twice, both times were cancelled. The second time was about 20 minutes before the appointment and they said it was in the body shop. Apparently it was damaged in transit\delivery... This was after a call I had 2 days before where the sales manager told me she had it out with the tops off driving around with her friends. Apparently it's plenty drivable for that BS, but not for customers. Dealers are awesome!

OP
OP
Stitches1974

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another local dealer has a Bronco on the lot and another dealer that won't allow test drives. Going to name drop, as these should allow test drives if Ford wants to keep customer interest.

Englewood Ford and Charlotte County Ford will not allow test drives.
Sponsored