Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got to a dealer with a couple of four door Broncos last night. These 2 have been going thru the southeast, a 4 door rapid red auto outer banks and a 4 door blue manual big bend. Both had soft tops. After reading all the other posts, websites and social media there were no surprises. I’m 6’1” and fit in the front seat with no issues. I sat in the rear with the front seat as far back as it would go and my knees had 1/2” of space. The MGV was as good my wife’s 2018 expedition. The throw on the manual shifter was smooth and the clutch was like an accord. The throw distance is longer than a sports car but shorter than my previous 90s model rangers. The overall size was smaller than I expected but I’m currently driving a leveled 4wd 2012 f350. I was disappointed neither of the Broncos were 2 doors, had a hard top or had the Sasquatch package. The stock tires looked big enough on both. Now that I’ve had a taste I get to wait another 6-36 months before I get to sit at the big table..........,.
0FBDFC73-D5FA-4B0E-99FA-EB1EBF5311C6.jpeg
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, you ever see Alan Jackson around?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got to a dealer with a couple of four door Broncos last night. These 2 have been going thru the southeast, a 4 door rapid red auto outer banks and a 4 door blue manual big bend. Both had soft tops. After reading all the other posts, websites and social media there were no surprises. I’m 6’1” and fit in the front seat with no issues. I sat in the rear with the front seat as far back as it would go and my knees had 1/2” of space. The MGV was as good my wife’s 2018 expedition. The throw on the manual shifter was smooth and the clutch was like an accord. The throw distance is longer than a sports car but shorter than my previous 90s model rangers. The overall size was smaller than I expected but I’m currently driving a leveled 4wd 2012 f350. I was disappointed neither of the Broncos were 2 doors, had a hard top or had the Sasquatch package. The stock tires looked big enough on both. Now that I’ve had a taste I get to wait another 6-36 months before I get to sit at the big table..........,.
0FBDFC73-D5FA-4B0E-99FA-EB1EBF5311C6.jpeg
MGV?
I don’t think you can get it on either of those vehicles! Big Bend and Outer Banks

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm checking them out this evening. I think the "MGV" in that OBX is leather. At least that's what a friend told me last night to saw it at Hennesey.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MGV?
I don’t think you can get it on either of those vehicles! Big Bend and Outer Banks
Could be. These are pre-production units.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm checking them out this evening. I think the "MGV" in that OBX is leather. At least that's what a friend told me last night to saw it at Hennesey.
Well that explains why it’s the same as an expedition. I got there 10 minutes before it closed so I didn’t have time to ask many questions. I also am not familiar with the trim levels other than black diamond or badlands (the only 2 I considered)