Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have my reservation at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet TN. Haven't ever placed an order cause the wife and I couldn't ever agree on a color. (we finally have now Cactus) We had wanted to test drive one before placing order as well, last night we stopped by and there was 5 on the lot. They let us drive a 4 door Wildtrak Sasquatch, I have nothing new to add that everyone hasn't said already. I was surprised by the power of the 2.7, tons of head room (I'm 6' 3 320lbs) and didn't feel cramped what so ever. My 18 and 20 yr old boys would never sit comfortable in the back seat, but I am getting a 2 door so it doesn't really matter. The soft top wasn't really loud, I had the radio at a normal level and you could hear a little roar but nothing that drove me crazy. I was tickled to death with all of it, wish I could have brought it home then. I can't wait till October 13th to get here. Now the wife drove on the way back, this will be "her" daily.... 2 things she didn't like, 1. she thought it was wide (she won't drive my Raptor due to the same reason) 2. she don't like the blue accents on the interior, says it doesn't match....women! I am even more excited now than I was before, It might be 23 before it comes in but I will be fine with that. On a side note, the sales manger is driving it right now and he had it wrapped a matte green, I am not sure who wrapped it but I could have done a better job. You could still see the VB paint every where especially on the tailgate where the hinges are.
They do have a VB on the lot that a customer had ordered and didn't like the payment when the deal was about done. I think it was a Big Bend, but I didn't look at it to close. Somebody might want to contact them about it.

20210930_162859.jpg

20210930_163551.jpg
Sponsored

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting that they wrapped the door handles back to gray. Not bad, maybe looks a little more utilitarian that way, and matches the pillar/flares pretty well.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can compensate for the blue interior trim with the Navy Pier seats